Search results for query: *

1. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Fraemi said:
    SURE IS NICE BEING SWADIAN

Indeed it is! Hopefully will be even better after our first clan match, so long as we win!
  2. [3]...Warbands "International Clans INFO" - Update 26th June 2013....^^

The Kingdom of Swadia [TKOS] now has 25 members.

Thanks!
  3. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

I think our thread has an edge in our lack of supposedly-amusing polls! I wonder who started that? Everyone seems to be doing it these days.
  4. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

I think our new, finely crafted OP deserves a cheeky bump.
  5. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

A good time is always to be had on the Swadian Lands, that's for sure.
  6. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Pleasureman said:
    May i ask what the password to your servers is? I would like to see your new maps. If you are testing or have the server locked for another reason i understand.

Probably worth mentioning again that we're using maps from Adorno's Historic Castles Project at the moment, though we're working on making some homegrown ones.
  7. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Epic stuff, the more castles the merrier. And thanks for the good futureluck!
  8. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Especially height-wise. When I inevitably turn insane I will order a castle that can reach the moon!

Excellent game of Zombies earlier though chaps. You can thank the 22nd for that idea.
  9. [3]...Warbands "International Clans INFO" - Update 26th June 2013....^^

The new kids on the block!

Code:
    [b]Clan Name: The Kingdom of Swadia[/b]
    [b]Clan Tag: to have 'of_Swadia' at the end of the name[/b]
    [b]Clan Location: Europe[/b]
    [b]Clan Leaders: Archaeus and Lord Blueberry[/b]
    [b]Clan Site: www.t-k-o-s.tk[/b]
    [b]Clan Thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,126322.0.html[/b]
    Clan is [color=green][b]Active.[/b][/color]
    [i]Competitive:[/i] [color=green][b]YES[/b][/color]

Thanks!
  10. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Thanks for the good luck wishes! Saw lots of people on our server today, it was a fine sight. We might get another one on the go as well (y'know, cause there's such a shortage of Warband servers).
  11. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

RAOUL said:
    the faction of swadia

???

You've not given me much to go on here, but I'm guessing you don't understand... something. Basically, we've created a clan named after the in-game faction of Swadia. That's it. Also, everyone who ever plays as Swadia is automatically in our clan. Also, I'm enormously heroic and brilliant at Warband and life in general.

Explaining and making things clearer for people is definitely one of my strengths.

Disclaimer: one (or more) of those statements may not be true...
  12. {22nd} The 22nd Battalion

Plazek, if you end up lacking many people to play Strategus with when it gets going, hit me up. Given the reaction it got when I posted about it before I wouldn't be surprised, but I'll definitely play and I'll have a few others with me.

Having said that, I don't doubt your abilities to persuade people into playing with you  :wink:
  13. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Thirteen mighty warriors already... we're doing better than expected. Also: check out our duel server, called The_Swadian_Lands_of_Lord_Archaeus. We thought we'd make it extra long so you can only read a tiny bit of it.

And thanks to those who wished us good luck!
  14. [TKOS] The Kingdom of Swadia

Hey, nice clan. It looks pretty amazingly well-organised and brilliant.
  15. UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

Oh man is tea tasty or what
  16. Interested in buying warband, but is there a lot of kick/bans in multiplayer?

I got about 4 kick polls called on me one game, probably cause I was the last one standing quite a lot (my team was useless). But I was also killing everybody, so there you go. All the polls failed.
  17. 22nd duel server

longbow93 said:
    I do that as Cavalry after I shouted sometimes "don't kill cav if they don't attack you"

This is my favourite thing to do too. It's unreal how many people take offence at a stationary horseman.

(also handy for patrolling around)
  18. UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

I get a better ping on the Lion's Den server too, but I don't lag on the 22nd one (unless there is downloading going on in the vicinity).

And the training was fine Big Mac, I enjoyed it. Especially the moment of realisation that I was on the wrong team when I finally noticed the teamspeak and ingame team lists were different. No wonder I had no idea what everyone was talking about...
  19. UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

I'll put my name down, specially since I was in the training. Rule Britannia, etc etc.
Back
Top Bottom