Search results for query: *

1. Tongueless Orvar

Banner Customization

I've seen many complaints about banner customization and a severe lack of good looking Vlandian armors. So, why don't we combine two ideas, two birds with one stone if you will. A layering system and shield starter would be nice. You start out with a shield pattern, like a stripe down the...
  2. Tongueless Orvar

Possible Sturgian Background Buff?

In game, Sturgia tends to suck in game and many people straight up don’t choose its culture because it’s meh. Sure, you lose cohesion slower but if you have an army, you can gain more influence to support it. The less speed penalty in snow is ok but has no point in many other areas you are...
  3. Tongueless Orvar

Break, Enter, Steal ... from warehouses

That would be cool, and add a potential new way to gain roguery!
  4. Tongueless Orvar

Scarring and Face Painting System

You didn't suggest it being an optional system. Perhaps your phrasing meant to imply that it was intended to be an optional feature, but I read it as a change to how the game plays by default/overall like how the fog of war system was implemented. Since that is the case, it's fine since it doesn't affect me.
    Yes it’s optional, similar to choosing clan member death chance in the menu.
  5. Tongueless Orvar

I'd hate for there to be a random chance of scarring. Permitting this and the other thing in character creation seems reasonable but I'd hate to be forced with scarring unless I play perfectly or save-scum.

I'm just glad none of my randomly generated kids between playthroughs have been hit with the facepainting stick, to be frank. I vaguely know it's possible from one NPC I saw having it and it'd suck to have that on top of other unchangeable (unless playing as them) things as well.
    As I said, you could disable scars itself from being gained randomly. Or if you prefer a clean singular scar you could lower the scar limit to 1.
  6. Tongueless Orvar

The sad part of starting at age 20 is you cannot start with a beard and facial features. You can gain a beard as you age but there is no way to gain scars and painting. A thing you could add is a chance to gain a scar when you are wounded in battle or hit in the face with a devastating cut...
  7. Tongueless Orvar

Patch Notes v1.2.8

An update or patch or DCL that adds rain, storms, sand or snow and has some difficulty in battles would be nice, obviously with ambient sound. to make the game more realistic, the well made game is too good, but I would add good details if I knew how to do it haha

Yağmur, fırtına, kum veya kar ekleyen ve savaşlarda bazı zorluklar yaratan bir güncelleme veya yama veya DCL, tabii ki ortam sesiyle birlikte güzel olurdu. Oyunu daha gerçekçi kılmak için, iyi yapılmış oyun çok iyi, ama nasıl yapılacağını bilseydim güzel ayrıntılar eklerdim haha

Estaria bueno una actualizacion o parche o DCL que agreguen lluvia, tormentas, de arena o nieve y que tenga cierta dificultad en las batallas, obvio con sonido ambientado. para que el juego sea mas realista, es demasiado bueno el juego bien logrado, pero le agregaria dellates buenos si supiera hacerlo jaja

Ve ateşli oklar çok iyi olurdu

And arrows with fire that would be very good
    There is already a storm system including snow and rain, debuffing certain troops like cavalry move slow in snow.
  8. Tongueless Orvar

Garrison auto donation - We have to talk

With my playthroughs lords tend to donate based on their traits. Generous lords give more while closefisted don’t really, negative traits give less troops. I usually don’t have armies of 8000 troops, so I don’t know if it’s really the same as what I’ve been through.
  9. Tongueless Orvar

SP - General Are you sure you want to leave the loot?

One big thing is I think it might fail to pop up if you took some items individually
  10. Tongueless Orvar

SP - General Refine popular mods and make them DLC for console

They already have said they haven’t out ruled DLCs but they are still developing the game so DLCs won’t be for a while
  11. Tongueless Orvar

SP - General Marrying off female members is paid

And maybe the clan that married your daughter would cost 0 influence to call them into an army, but that’s only for clans in the same kingdom.
    Yea that would be another nice component, every play through always has me needing more influence
  12. Tongueless Orvar

SP - General Marrying off female members is paid

I think that would be a good and simple idea, maybe marriages could eventually join a clan together if you had a certain amount of marriages between the two. It could be like the clan leader of the other clan can still create armies and such but you would now rule both clans.
  13. Tongueless Orvar

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Royal Guard

the big question is, does any one in charge to hear your suggest ? even if they do, your suggest will forward to the team and wait for maybe 10 years before you can see it in game
    That’s very true, suggestions usually never make it into the game
  14. Tongueless Orvar

Yes, good, but how would you place them in a battle setup ? You'd want them with your commander but they are troops, not companions. if you could allocate a "Group" for Elites ? / Bodyguard troops ? that would work but you cannot do that in the game .... gooble ... gobble ..
    They would be placed within the same class, infantry in infantry, archers in archers, etc.
  15. Tongueless Orvar

The Royal Guard would be a top tier unit (preferably better than noble units) that would only be within the ruling clan’s parties. They would provide a challenge for defeating the capitals and the ruler’s armies. They would most likely be infantry and would wear Lord level gear as well as having...
  16. Tongueless Orvar

An idea to make board games useful.

I know I have never gotten any relationship with a lord while playing with them. Though I have not beaten a lord either. Lol. So it is possible it does give you some relationship bonus if you beat them and I just haven't had a chance to see it yet. But it should give you a bonus for just playing with them. That way, you can become friends with someone by just spending time with them, even if you suck at a game. Just like in real life. And it isn't like losing the game on purpose would be faster than actually trying to win. So that wouldn't be an exploit or anything.
    I did not check if you gain any Stewardship XP. I will have to check that later to see. You'd think you would get charm skill or tactics skill instead though. That would make more sense. Haha
    Maybe it could contribute to tactics a bit, because some of the board games are pretty hard. What they could do is have easier games give less relationship and less tactics while harder games give more of both.
  17. Tongueless Orvar

Alliances or Standing peace

I could see a scenario where all of the kingdoms made alliances and there is no longer war. You would have to break an alliance to gain more territory. The idea is a good one, but the logic behind it could be quite complex. They would have to consider a lot in the decision to make an alliance and break it.
    That is the big problem, AI lords already make hasty peace and war without true consideration. Like when they are already at war and decide to declare war on another kingdom. This would lead to boring standstills between kingdoms, and would make the game just drag on. I think the lack of alliances make the game a lot more fun, but it could be nice if two kingdoms allied to fight the strongest kingdom for a challenge.
Back
Top Bottom