Search results for query: *

• Users: Soleiraus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Do you forgive Hitler?

After what's he has done according to official history, can you bring yourself to forgiving him? I don't forgive him since I don't see anything wrong with Hitler's epic genocide. He did what he had to to conquer.
  2. YesAsia.com every used this website before?

Think again! The f*ckers refused to let me cancel an order!!! It hasn't even been shipped yet and they're sitting on their asses laughing!
  3. M&B Item Editor - Attach amature

What is the attach amature tick box for in this item editor? I have tried ticking the box and without, but no noticeable difference. Boots seem to have this box ticked most of the time...
  4. Any mods I can get staves?

I'm looking for a new model or new texture staff. Which mods has this?
  5. How do I add particle effect to sword?

I'm not using the module system. How do I go about editing the particle systems txt file and adding the particle effect to a two handed sword? I want a flaming effect attadhed to a sword.
  6. Best faction?

Which faction is best? Rahna elite troops seem to pack a punch against orges, though usually I prefer daka demons.
  7. Why a 6th and 7th faction?

Shouldn't those two factions be together? I'm confused why Griffith would fight his own people (apostles).
  8. Where is Slan?

Is Slan in the game for non-Gutts players currently? Troop editor says she's neutral.
  9. Newest version - Do I need that data file?

I won't be using the iron launcher. Will I need to replace my data folder with the file in the FAQ thread for this latest version?
  10. How to wear full equipment in castles?

I want to wear my helmet and carry on weaponry when I go inside castles and town keeps. How do I do this?
Back
Top Bottom