Search results for query: *

1. Dr_stein85

SP Medieval In the name of Jerusalem V1.4995 (Update 2020/2/21)

Heloo. Excelent mod. I had to get used to the difficult muslim names tho :smile:

I found a few bugs and some money exploit. The bug is on the sea, the Sea Riders ships are all stacked in one sector and when the battle begin the enemy ship gets stuck in the same place and I can't start a combat so the battle never end. never mind i learned how to drive a boat :???:
    I found a money exploit when i choose to form part of a lord army, he gave me a full gear that I can sell at the market, then i return to the lord ask to retire, then ask him again to enter his army a i receive a new full gear again, etc.
    I see teenage Lords who are bald and bearded, funny tho :smile:
    I found a battle exploit assaulting Jerusalem, inside the city most of the defenders stop behind a stair next to the spawning area, so i can take some archers and go around shooting them from behind but they don't move from there. Also when i die i respawn in the same sector as the enemy.

Please explain how to drive a boat. I still don't know hoy to do it. I'm stucked in a mission because of that. Thanks.
  2. Dr_stein85

Different female faces

Great, thanks stevehoos!

Is it compatible with 1.03 version?
  3. Dr_stein85

Companion shields do not wear my banner

Or you can buy them a surcoat over mail and the game assigns them automaticly a banner according to their surcoat's colour. I really like that feature, they don't deserve to wear my banner.
  4. Dr_stein85

Mod of the Year 2013 Top 100 - M&B:W 1257 AD!

Best mod ever!
  5. Dr_stein85

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

And how about another feature: ****ing gold, to increase your wealth? You need to learn it from Tywin Lannister, after you kill an enemy of him in a wedding
  6. Dr_stein85

Epicrules said:
    By "See them" he means having the files in his possession so he can look at them more than just in the screenshots. There's a difference between seeing a picture of something and actually seeing something.

Well then, if CoF sends his armour files to Hunterwolf, the problem would be in his way to be solved, and all this would be nothing else than an ocassional misunderstanding inside this whole amazing mod
  7. Dr_stein85

Definitely CoF's work deserves to be at least considerated to be included in this awesome mod, it's outstanding! (Riverlands armors most of all IMHO)
  8. Dr_stein85

B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Tcherski said:
    During all that time the team got better and batter infact, look

old Dmascus
    733715531f62.jpg

e4432759906c.jpg
    Damascus now
    ddff99917f1a.jpg

4b56c2a6bc3e.jpg

ef13f7b1a962.jpg

c5189b8d2c0f.jpg

Infortunately the recent events in Syria saw many destruction of architectural and historic heritage. Bachar pounds entire boroughs, killing enormous
    amount of civilians, blowing up a millenia old mosquees, like the omayyad one of Alep(XIIth c.), the Khalid ibn Walid one (XIIIth c.), the Omari (VIIth c.) and approximately 800 others.
    What a pity I say  :neutral: (but that's not the worse, he now uses chemical weapons)

Wow! Perfect!!
  9. Dr_stein85

Count of Flanders said:
    Fresh from mah forge:

redfork.png

(credits to thick1988's excellent historic lords osp)

Perfect! Great work. It makes me wanna be a Tully knight
  10. Dr_stein85

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

homeworlder said:
    I don' t know where to report bug, so i'll just post it here,
    '
    The faction recruitment thing is broken, every lord thinks that they're not alone.
    Also, this here is just directly terrifying.

RDARQ4L.jpg

Westeros is a land of knights, peasants and shemales
  11. Dr_stein85

Antioch Scene:

stevehoos said:
    Just starting:

:mrgreen:
    mb23y.jpg

mb24nl.jpg

mb25t.jpg

mb26z.jpg

Wow man you never stop! Great work! Keep the inspiration coming
  12. Dr_stein85

My House Rules with Banners

Makememove said:
    It´s a cool way of playing - I like to get back to level 1 (or maybe 5?) when I´m really killed. There is only one problem: When I import a new character, I loose all the money I prevously had. That is rather harsh. Is there a possibility of saving that money? Like, stacking most of it away? I´m thinking of a way that also works for landless petty lords like me who don´t own a castle.

In the import file of the level 1 character, put the amount of money you had when you "died" (or the amount you like  :mrgreen: ) and then import it.

BTW Sigma-Rho, nice idea!
  13. Dr_stein85

The new Subversion.

Tutis said:
    Glycerius said:
    Happy St Patrick's Day if there's any Irish people here, or people who feel or felt Irish today.

Go to general talk, because St. Patrick's Day is not part of the new Subversion :mrgreen:

Oh, that's too bad. I was hoping to find some green ale in the merchant store.
  14. Dr_stein85

LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

thick1988 said:
    blackprincej.gif

Edward of Woodstock, Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall, Prince of Aquitaine, KG (15 June 1330 – 8 June 1376) Edward was born on 15 June 1330 at Woodstock Palace in Oxfordshire. He was created Earl of Chester on 18 May 1333, Duke of Cornwall on 17 March 1337 (the first creation of an English duke) and finally invested as Prince of Wales on 12 May 1343 when he was almost thirteen years old. In England, Edward served as a symbolic regent for periods in 1339, 1340, and 1342 while Edward III was on campaign. He was expected to attend all council meetings, and he performed the negotiations with the papacy about the war in 1337. He also served as High Sheriff of Cornwall from 1340–1341, 1343, 1358 and 1360–1374.

Edward had been raised with his cousin Joan, "The Fair Maid of Kent." Edward gained permission for the marriage from Pope Innocent VI and absolution for marriage to a blood-relative (as had Edward III when marrying Philippa of Hainault, his second cousin) and married Joan on 10 October 1361 at Windsor Castle. The marriage caused some controversy, mainly because of Joan's chequered marital history and the fact that marriage to an Englishwoman wasted an opportunity to form an alliance with a foreign power.

When in England, Edward's chief residence was at Wallingford Castle in Berkshire (now Oxfordshire) or Berkhamsted Castle in Hertfordshire.

Edward lived in a century of decline for the knightly ideal of chivalry.The formation of the Order of the Garter, an English royal order of which Edward was a founding member, signified a shift towards patriotism and away from the crusader mentality that characterized England in the previous two centuries. Edward's stance in this evolution is seemingly somewhat divided. Edward displayed obedience to typical chivalric obligations through his pious contributions to Canterbury Cathedral throughout his life.

On the one hand, after capturing John the Good, king of France, and Philip the Bold, his youngest son, at the Battle of Poitiers, he treated them with great respect, at one point giving John permission to return home, and reportedly praying with John at Canterbury Cathedral. Notably, he also allowed a day for preparations before the Battle of Poitiers so that the two sides could discuss the coming battle with one another, and so that the Cardinal Périgord could plead for peace. However, some argue "he may have been playing for time to complete preparation of his archers' positions." Though not agreeing with knightly charges on the battlefield, he also was devoted to tournament jousting.

On the other hand, his chivalric tendencies were overridden by expediency on many occasions. The Black Prince's repeated use of the chevauchée strategy (burning and pillaging towns and farms) was not in keeping with contemporary notions of chivalry, but it was quite effective in accomplishing the goals of his campaigns and weakening the unity and economy of France. On the battlefield, he favoured pragmatism over chivalry in the massed use of infantry strongholds, dismounted men at arms, longbowmen, and flank attacks (a revolutionary practice in a chivalric age). Moreover, he was exceptionally harsh toward and contemptuous of members of the lower classes in society, as exemplified by the heavy taxes he levied as Prince of Aquitaine and by the massacres he perpetrated at Limoges and Caen.

He also served as the king's representative in Aquitaine, where he and Joan kept a court which was considered among the most brilliant of the time. It was the resort of exiled kings such as James IV of Majorca and Peter of Castile.

Peter of Castile, thrust from his throne by his illegitimate brother Henry of Trastámara, offered Edward the lordship of Biscay in 1367, in return for the Black Prince's aid in recovering his throne. Edward was successful in the Battle of Nájera (April 3rd), in which he soundly defeated the combined French and Castilian forces led by Bertrand du Guesclin. However Peter did not pay fully and excused to yield Biscay alleging lack of consent of its states. Edward retreated to Guienne by July.

The Black Prince returned to England in January 1371 and died on 8 June 1376 (a week before his 46th birthday), after a long-lasting illness that was probably amoebic dysentery contracted ten years earlier while campaigning in Spain.

Excellent work! I loved it!
  15. Dr_stein85

Scene for Jerusalem

stevehoos said:
    Do you all think these streets are too wide for the overall feel? Some parts of the city have wide streets others don't from what I have seen of the old city.

mb46v.jpg

Perhaps the main street wich lead from the city entrance to the palace is right, perhaps adding some stands along the path would be nice. Te secondary streets I think should be narrower, and with more buildings together IMO. But last word must come from the experts, and I'm not one of them  :razz:

Nice scene! Keep the good work!
  16. Dr_stein85

made some great helm retextures/painted great helms

Nice work! Please add them to the mod!
  17. Dr_stein85

Scene for Jerusalem

kuauik said:
    stevehoos said:
    kuauik said:
    stevehoos said:
    Update:

mb22k.jpg

Once again, if anyone can tell me how to begin a siege scene for this map I would appreciate it. I don't know if you create another scene, Or how to do that if that's the case? None of the instructional videos provide any detail on this aspect.
    the scene is too big,it will crash when town walkers appears ,not mention the siege with hundreds of soldiers.For your question,take a look at this thread,you can make the scene siegable by deleting the entry points and adding the entry points for siege scene,i lost the number order for it,but you can find that in the link somewhere
    15- is for reinforcements
    10 - where your maing defense will be
    40 -50 are archers
    0 is where attacker are spawned
    3 is for "defenders sally out"
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163368.0.html

Thanks for the help  :mrgreen:, So you would suggest making the scene smaller in general? How much smaller? Should I close some of the outside walls in because they are too far apart? I noticed in the York design, that the siege scene is just a few walls and much different than the visit town, should I do that with this?
    the scale of the scenes in Native is the best possible for this game,its not like assasin creed,where you have the living world,its boring to walk the scenes in warband,pointless.you can make it much smaller

Another option is to make a new scene for the siege, much smaller than the visit town, and so the siege scene won't crush.

Do you think the scene will crush if he makes it too big? I think it won't, it has the similar size like the generic HRE town IMO, and it doesn't crush in my PC at least. I'd like to keep the visit scene in the size as stevehoos is making it. it may be boring and useless for some people to make a big scene, but for anothers (including me) it's another fantastic feature of this mod if you know that a city as wonderful as that and others can be yours.  :grin:

In any case, wonderful work stevehoos!

(Sorry for my poor english)
  18. Dr_stein85

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Bla bla bla, stop with the nagging already. I personally do not have the time these days to do any modding. And I rather spend my little free time doing other unproductive things - like drinking beer or sleeping. I'll get to it eventually and fix the broken things. But I'll do it when I'm ready for it - as I mentioned in some other threads. Hopefully it won't take too long.

In the meantime:
    - Woman faces will stay, because i like how you dislike them.
    - what big black block thing?
    - In the recent versions - new manor scene has been added and no changes to the villages was done. What do you want from me? I hope it hurts you a lot more then me.

Take all your time you want man, you and the rest of the team have given so much for the mod (and for te people who plays it) for free, that you all deserve to do what you want. Go and drink gallons of beer and lay with all the midde-age whores you want! We will wait for your final return as long as necesary.  :razz:
  19. Dr_stein85

SCRIPTORIUM AMANUENSIS - 1257 AD Artworks

F.F.C._fritz said:
    Thank you guys!

The end is nigh. Next time I'll post some drawing will probably be the last of them.

Silvae Sicarii (Forest Archers):

http://fritzvicari.deviantart.com/art/Ambushed-Battle-of-Cadfan-1257-AD-350628444

ambushed__battle_of_cadfan__1257_ad_by_fritzvicari-d5sr6n0.jpg

Roving Knights (I don't know if they're still in game, but in the end I wanted to do this one, so it's ok :grin:):

http://fritzvicari.deviantart.com/art/The-Great-Uprising-Fades-Prussia-1274-AD-351062697

the_great_uprising_fades__prussia__1274_ad_by_fritzvicari-d5t0hpl.jpg

I loved your drawings. They will look amazing in game
Back
Top Bottom