Search results for query: *

• Users: Augsten
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Useful MOD Tips

Hello everybody! I haven't played M&BII for over a year and I would like tips on MODs that don't alter the base game and make the gameplay more challenging and more fun. I played without MODs and my gameplay lasted somewhere between 25 and 35 years until I reached the conquest of all the...
  2. In Progress Promoting troops after a siege

Imagine the scenario where you carry out a siege attack, 700 units attacking and 300 units defending, you win, when you win 150 of your units are able to be promoted. This only works if you defeat all enemy units during the attack, if more than 20 enemy units manage to retreat to the bastille...
  3. SP - General Recruit Mercenary Clan

Are there any plans to add the option to send a messenger to hire mercenary clans, or is the only option looking for the clan leader on the map and talking to him? I think the AI is very unfair recruiting mercenaries out of nowhere while the player needs to go around the map looking for the...
  4. Resolved AI not sending marriage proposals in sandbox mode

In sandbox mode the AI is not sending marriage proposals, I already left my clan in Tier 6 and played for more than 20 years in the game without receiving any proposals. This option where the AI sends the wedding invites only seems to work in campaign mode
  5. In Progress Invite clans to the kingdom

It is not possible to invite clans to join the kingdom if they are not linked to another kingdom. Clans without association to any kingdom are wandering endlessly around the map without any use. It would be a good option to add a dialog so that it would be possible to invite the clan to join...
Back
Top Bottom