Search results for query: *

1. Scottysaved

Resolved Crash While Raiding a Village (combat)

Summary: trying to raid a village and it freezes while loading my combat engagement with the local militia How to Reproduce: raid a village (Elvania happens to be the one I’m raiding) Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. Scottysaved

In Progress Game Crashing

Summary: game is crashing regularly now. Not sure why. Could be headphones as I saw another thread on that, but even with them in and not changing their use the game crashed more than once. How to Reproduce: just play the game. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  3. Scottysaved

Defeated Factions Don’t Die

In Warband, a defeated faction would eventually defect, split up, and then the faction would be defeated. In this game, Bannerlord, I’ve run the Stugians down to ZERO territories… and yet, they continue to hang out in the north, recruiting endless amounts of recruits, and keep burning my...
  4. Scottysaved

Resolved Choppy when traveling/at full speed

Summary: game speed is choppy/laggy when on fast forward How to Reproduce: get around a lot of activity on the map and move your character on full speed (fast forward) Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  5. Scottysaved

Resolved Cannot Load Saves

Summary: cannot load saves How to Reproduce: attempt to load my saves of any account (“saved” or “continue” option) - game does not crash, but it simply doesn’t give me a “continue” option when it alerts me that “these modules’ versions are different: native multiplayer sandbox core sandbox...
Back
Top Bottom