Search results for query: *

• Users: Carióceco
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Square formation doens't work like as shown

Summary: If you're making a square formation (F5) when you expand the formation it shows a wide and opened square formation which would be great but when you left click it the troops make a closed and tiny square formation How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if...
  2. AddGameMenuOption index parameter don't work

No matter what number you put on this parameter it will always stay at the top of the menu, it worked before i don't know what update after 1.2.0 broke it
  3. SP - General Make weapon usage moddable

The methods TryToWieldWeaponInSlot and TryToSheathWeaponInHand don't work in battles as the weapon usage is handled by engine, the agent will change to the previous weapon in a second
  4. In Progress The command console.clear crashes the game

Summary: If you clear the console by right clicking it and clicking on clear it works but the command console.clear instantly crashes the game How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver...
  5. Closed Crash right after open a map conversation on 1.2.0

Summary: How to Reproduce: Load a save, engage a party and keeps clicking on the screen until the conversation appear, to avoid you have to wait a few second for the conversation to load, and this is more likely to happen on the first conversation after you load a save or create a new game...
  6. Agent.TryToWieldWeaponInSlot function not working on 1.2.0

I made a code that every time I press a button troops that have polearms switch to them, before it worked but as the game's AI weapon switching system is hardcoded in a few seconds they went back to the original weapon, now that just broke and doesn't work anymore
  7. SP - General Cavalry AI needs to improve a lot

When you give the command charge the cavalry only increases its speed when already upon the enemy, many knights even with the command charge suddenly stays at half-gallop and stop attacking enemies and knights end up piling up against enemies alone instead of charging against formations, the...
  8. SP - General GUI Maker for modding tools

A tool where you can visually create and edit a gui, or at least that lets you see the gui in real time while editing the xml
  9. Issue: The OnGameLoadFinishedEvent don't load when you create a new game

If you want to do something after the game load and the player has created a new game you have to do it in the hourly tick event, fix this pls
  10. SP - General Gore improvements

Basic things like blood on the floor of buildings and dead bodies have closed eyes would make a great improvement
  11. How i can change the face expression on corpses ?

I wanted to make a mod to make the corpses close their eyes, but I couldn't find any way to do this by messing with the native xmls or via code, any dev could tell if it's possible via xml or if i would have to replace some asset ?
  12. Suggestion: closed eyes on corpses

I tried to make a mod to do this but i couldn't find the face animation for closed eyes. Another suggestion is to allow the player select which troops will participate in battle, for example if you select too many troops in custom battles it can spawn only infantry and cavalry in the beggining...
  13. Some weapons still have the gap visual issue in 1.1.0

Some weapons mainly spears the gap will appear if you see it from the top, idk why
  14. Cavalry AI downgrade in full release ?

While before the cavalry accelerated to the maximum, charged troops on the ground without stopping and group together at a good distance to charge again, as it should be in reality, after the update they collide and stop on the troops as if the horse were a paper plane, the first knights manage...
Back
Top Bottom