Search results for query: *

1. Walkers in Towns and Villages

I'm having some problems finding them in the Scripts, I think I found it under: #Initialize walkers what I want to be able to do is write a sequence that will check the faction of the town and give them a specific troop to replace the walker, but I'm not that good, I need some help with this. I...
  2. Towns People Question

I was wondering if its possible to change the race and the equipment for towns people in a specific faction? towns people also includes things like the villagers and such for all the scenes for that faction. Is it possible? or is it something that's hard coded and all I can do is change things...
  3. HELP PLEASE!

I created a custom skeleton about the size of a Dwarf, which I'm using for that particular race and for Orcs in my mod, they can wear all the armors I reskeletonized and no clipping with their animations, however when in a Real time battle they cant die for some reason? arrows wont hit them they...
  4. QUESTION!

I'm Trying to add a vertex animated softbody into the game as a scene prop. Basically what it is, is a tarp that I wanted to be animated to move like wind was blowing on it, which I have, What I want to know is how do I get it to work in game? is there a trigger I need to use to make it animated...
  5. Question

I created a new race, which isnt much different from the Male one you can already select. The only difference is that the Skeleton is a little taller in comparison. However when I make my custom Companion tf_myrace, the game will crash when I try to enter the tavern he is in? and I am having a...
  6. REALLY REALLY NEED HELP!!!

Ok so I remade the Human skeleton, it still has 20 bones, and by Using OpenBrf I am able to to rig everything properly, How do I get gloves both left and right, and the Head to be Rigged properly in game using this new Skeleton? there's only one character in game that is going to use this...
  7. new face texture

Hey I'm trying to add a new face texture, but the face goes white at a distance, I know I need an LOD file, but does anyone know how to create them? thanks Much!
  8. Need some Help

I have a couple questions regarding Items, #1: is it possible to change the firing rate of an Item? I.E. I have an Assault Rifle in my mod, and its kinda lame that it fires one shot at a time, can I make it to where its Auto fire? and How? #2: can I make Items intractable with the player? I.E...
  9. Assigning animations to a button?

Does anyone know how to assign things to a button in Python? I.E. I would like to assign the H button on the keyboard to heal the player, How do I do that? OR assign an animation like a taunt to a button on the keyboard? Thanks Much!
  10. Animations?

Hey everyone! quick question, How do I create and upload new animations into M&B?, I know they need to be in SMD format, but how do I add them into the game as far as the coding? and do my animations need to be in a brf folder in my resources like the rest?(I figure that yes is the answer, but...
  11. How do I change what a town can sell?

How do I change what a given town or village will be able sell? I.E. can I change what a weapons merchant sells in a specific town? Thanks much!
  12. Crashing!

OK, so I modified an existing town, Yaragar? I deleted all the existing meshes, and added in my own, I also changed the terrain in the terrain generater, and I also added desert around it in the Map Editor, now everytime I enter the town the game crashes? any thoughts? Thanks much!
  13. Body Mesh? could use some help!

Hey everyone, I have a couple questions, One I would like to know if its possible to change or modify via texture or through wings3d (or Blender) the default body mesh used in game? and how to create a new race in both the menus and in Game. thanks MUCH!
  14. HELP!

can I? and How do I re-texture a face? trying to create a new race, and having some problems.  Can I rearrange and change a face in Wings3d? Thanks much!!
  15. How do you assign troops in module editor?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to assign troops to a lord or king using the module editor? I.E. giving my new faction king instead of starting out with 250 swadians to start out with 250 custom troops? Thanks much!
  16. REALLY NEED HELP!!

I have tried at least 3 rigging programs so far and no success, i tried Gmax, which had multiple errors and file name problems, I tried to use Openbrf, but it wont look at my module folder, and I tried to use obj2smd but it wont even pop up and stay up. SO if anyone knows of a better way to rig...
  17. trying to create new faction and having BIG problems HELP PLEASE!!!

Ok so I added my new faction in scripts.py with their culture and gave them the towns I wanted to give them, but I want this new faction to coincide with the other 5 in native. I created the Lord or governor in troops I believe along with his knights, the town I am trying to give them is a new...
  18. Adding Firearms to native please Help

Ok so I was able to add the Flintlock pistol which is a default in the mod folder, to create a new item, but the item doesn't show up with itp_type_pistol, it shows up in the game when I change the item type to cross bow, so I was wondering if anyone new how to make the pistol show up in the...
  19. Scene Edit, and Entry points HELP!

Alright so I used JIK tutorial (great tutorial by the way) and the scene in the Tavern works great, but when I try to do the same idea with the town center I end up with some serious problems. I tried using entry point 0, or 1 and I don't show up there, but a copy of me does, and when I use...
Back
Top Bottom