Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Bannerlord keeps on crashing

Ok, I'm an absolute clown cause I really have an urge to play bannerlord.

So far, 2 days in. I have been able to play without encountering the problem by reformatting my whole computer. I played hours yesterday and more today and so far so good.

I will update if I crash again and attempt the band-aid fix presented by support if it happens.
  2. Need More Info Bannerlord keeps on crashing

2022-02-06_05.01.07_9a261ae735088327d4a91a5cce4fe248

Decided to try and play 1.7.1 and put my mods (Updated for 1.7.1 too ofc). back in since the crash didn't seem to be because of it anyway.

I managed to last an astonishing 26 minutes before encountering the crash again during a tournament.

Decided to re-launch and crashed about two more times doing the tournament but one time had a different d3d error.

and it popped up the error quite a few times so I dragged it all around to see if there was any difference.

Stopped doing the tournament just in case, that was the cause of the crash but crashed about 1-2 minutes in again when I just left so I'm probably gonna give up trying to play this game rn I guess.
  3. Need More Info Bannerlord keeps on crashing

Recently decided to play Bannerlord again : kept on crashing. Both my monitors will black out (indicating that my GPU driver crashed[?]) When the screen is back, bannerlord shows the following errors. First error is one I had with a few mods so I disabled some of them, then only the 2nd error...
Back
Top Bottom