Search results for query: *

• Users: Gaelblood
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Mixed ancestry, mixed culture, hybrid cultures.

Greetings, I would like to suggest a new feature in-game. Which is characters with mixed ancestry, I was inspired by the cinematic of the anti imperial ending and CK3 too. The truth is that there has been a lot of people in the world with mixed ancestry, one example would be during the Viking...
  2. In Progress Invisible beards

Summary: When selecting those beards nothing changes. Looks like there is no beard Here is the link to a reddit page with the beards who doesn't changes at all: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/18sa41h/invisible_beard/
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops NPC's troops should have face scars and painting!

Greetings, while I was playing with character customization I noticed that our character could have facial painting and scars. And I thought why not troops too? A higher troop tier could have scars while a recruit wouldn't. Oh, and painting too! Battanians could use face painting or even...
  4. SP - General Character creation, add darker hair.

Greetings, I was mindling on character creation and I noticed that there is no dark hair. The only darker it's brown darker. Not dark hair. Thanks for reading
  5. Closed Photo mode, expression neutral and hands are open while holding weapons

Summary: When using photo mode characters tend to suddenly open their hands where they are caryring their weapons and their face expression goes neutral How to Reproduce: Open photo mode in a battle and wait a few seconds. If your character is making an angry expression or is shouting his...
  6. Need More Info Using photo mode when attacking enemies who retreated to keep makes the whole screen turn black.

Summary:As I said in the title, this happens when you are attacking a enemy who you were besieging and they fall back to the keep for a last stand. How to Reproduce:Be attacking and once the scenary is loaded just pause the game and enable photo mode. From there the whole screen turns black and...
  7. In Progress Tubilis Castle defenders stuck in impossible place to kill

Greetings! The thing is that the defenders got inside a building which seems to be a place to store weapons and stuff. The thing is that when soldiers spawn somehow they get inside and that building is closed. It can't be opened, it's closed. Once the troops who are attacking reach the walls and...
  8. In Progress Game crashes on campaing map

Summary:Game crashes after loading, I have all mods up to date Scene Name Campaing map Media and this
  9. Need More Info Game always crashes on map

Summary: Media Mods: Harmony BetterExceptionWindow Butterlib UIExtenderEx Mod Configuration Menu KillbanditsRaiseRelations Diplomacy Bannerpaste Telepathy Xorberax's Legacy RighteousExecutions Raise your banner Arena Overhaul Sorted Income BerserkMode
Back
Top Bottom