Search results for query: *

• Users: baskonia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. baskonia

Maximillian Mexican Empire

EDIT by Gabby: I split this Topic and hope it will get a lot of feedback, since this part is not very much developed yet but I particulary like it!!  :wink: ....some progress in the Mexican empire? I can not wait to see Mexican troops in the game !!  :mrgreen: French legionnaires...
  2. baskonia

New MODS ideas for Gabby

Would be very well a mod of the Mexican Revolution! Long live Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata! For a new mod: 1910-1917 Mexican !!  Viva Mexico !!  :lol: EDIT by Gabby: I listed here the best ideas given by my supporters. Pls limit them cuz I already have problems in handling my actual...
  3. baskonia

Mexican Mod- 1910-1917

Would be very well a mod of the Mexican Revolution! Long live Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata! For a new mod: 1910-1917 Mexican !!  :mrgreen: Viva Mexico !!  :lol:
  4. baskonia

1860 and 1866 mod

why not join and work together both mods? Could expand the game and also include the Mexican Empire.  :mrgreen:
  5. baskonia

1866 Western mod _about permissions_

In my opinion, would be very interesting to use uniforms and other materials from the 1866 mod. Is this possible?  :D The mod 1866, seems dead, it would be a pity that all this stuff, miss..... :roll: :( All this material must be available to users of the game Mount and Blade. EDIT by...
  6. baskonia

Mexican uniforms are French uniforms

Mexican uniforms are French uniforms  :mrgreen: Mexican uniforms are French now !!  :lol: Mexican uniforms were black before ....  :shock: French uniforms are very nice, but I have not seen the Emperor Maximilian in the game...... :P
  7. baskonia

At the end there will be French troops in the game? I can not wait ...XD

For when the Emperor Maximilian and the French troops walking through Mexico? People that agree to support me here, please. (.The support to Geronimo also... :mrgreen:)
  8. baskonia

oh my god I've seen a "redskin"

In my game there are "red skin "..... this is the same as a "sharp"?  :lol: :lol: :lol: He's a cowboy clown and is called "red skin "..... :mrgreen: I understand that. The cowboy is "red skin" because Geronimo is fascist ... jajajaj :mrgreen: Ummmm ..... I love this game.  :twisted:
  9. baskonia

And other mod...The virtual world of North America"

I found another mod based on the old west .... http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1462- The idea is good but the uniforms of the soldiers are not good......The Mexicans are uniform in 1848, war between Mexico and the U.S ¿? In general the colors of uniforms are unrealistic and badly...
  10. baskonia

You can change the Mexican hats for everyone to be equal?

Is there any way to make Mexican hats of corporals and sergeants are all black? That is, instead of hats and caps is only found caps, for example. It seems as if the Mexican hats and caps were placed at random .... caps are sometimes and sometimes hats .... You can change any game file so...
Back
Top Bottom