Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Problem with game performance

Update, I got the same problem again and I needed to change the resolution from "borderless fullscreen" to "fullscreen" and it's working again.

It is possible to return to borderless fullscreen but it looks like the setting needs to be restarted every time.
  2. In Progress Problem with game performance

I have exact same problem Suchar, even after I have lowest settings, my fps will drop to 45-50s, its especially bad in siege servers.The issue came after the skins patch I think in my case, has been going on for 8 months now
    Is the solution working on your PC ?
  3. In Progress Problem with game performance

I probably found a solution, I reset the refresh rate in game settings and my PC started to use his full potential (changed from 144 hz to 120 hz, applied and I returned to 144 hz).
  4. In Progress Problem with game performance

Yes, like always it is mostly an MP problem but I sent a telemetry file to give some more information.
  5. In Progress Problem with game performance

6. In Progress Problem with game performance

Summary: Hi, my PC has been using half of his "calculation power" (CPU max 45% and GPU max 60%). I have been playing on very low graphic options but still I have max 75 fps and frequent fps drops to 50 fps on full servers (with 100 - 120 players). Can it be a problem with my PC or is it only an...
Back
Top Bottom