Search results for query: *

• Users: VVL99
  • Order by date
  1. Patch Notes v1.2.9

2. Patch Notes v1.2.9

There is a strange diplomacy in the game, your clans do everything to harm their faction.
    The second problem is hostile factions, they always try to fight, I fought with Vlandia and they always started a war, even when they no longer had possessions and they were completely weak, this is very strange, it turns out that I should just destroy all the factions according to queues, and there are no other tasks.
    When you destroy one faction, another takes its place and it also begins to declare war on you, even if you pay them tribute, they accumulate strength and start another war.
  3. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Too lazy to create a separate topic, I’ll just remind you here about the lack of text localization.
    "I was thinking of a different prisoner"

should be spamming
    I am against spam.
  4. Patch Notes v1.2.9

If you own the city sometimes when you sell them they go back into dungeon creating an infinite money bug. Sell lords, take lords out of dungeons, sell lords, take lords out of dungeon etc etc.
    This problem has been written about for a long time, it is not difficult to fix it, but for some reason it has not been fixed yet.
  5. Patch Notes v1.2.9

I installed the latest update, but I still have a problem with selling lords in my cities.
  6. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Can this be considered a problem in the game?
  7. Patch Notes v1.2.9

I asked you before without you reply.. Does any of your changes/solutions also apply to the AI lords, or does it just benefit the player. Because if it only affect the player it create a horrible unbalance in the game.
    If you look at the game code, you won’t like it, there is no economy in the game, gold is distributed to all AI based on their level, and when they have a lot of gold, it is removed (from clans, from caravans, from cities).
  8. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Congrats!

You're the first player VVL99 (and your alt account Seeking Logos) to make me make use of the ignore feature.

SMDH.
    I have one account, and I did not understand what your message was about.
    ===
    Yes, I will delete the posts this evening, everyone who needs to has already read the proposals, especially since that’s not all, the whole list is on nexusmod.
  9. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Um, I don't think advertising this to the developers are just going to accept it without their own knowledge isn't constructive, mind you, they might not even see this ever as well as won't just add random stuff they get from random mod authors.
    It was humor, Irony.
  10. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Convenience.
    12. Rumors about the upcoming tournament have been added to arenas in cities.
    Very simple function.
    6. The winner of the tournament can receive a cash prize.
    This already exists in the game, but for this it is necessary for a member of your clan to win, and he must be left in the city before the tournament.
    15. The restriction on the size of the party (40%) when conscripting into the army has been removed.
    I have extra soldiers, but I can't give them to the party because I can't draft him into the army.
    39. Fast transfer of soldiers between party in the army.
    If you need to pick up soldiers, then you need to load another menu, it takes longer, but why, now it's available.
    58. Barter. The time limit for the next barter has been lifted.
    Maybe that made sense, but it’s more convenient.
    72. Settlement gold is displayed in the fiefs menu.Gold in the store.
    Now you can see which of your cities has money in the store.
    78. Improved relationships.By releasing a captive hero from your squad, you improve relations with his clan.
    If you let go immediately after the battle, then the relationship will improve, but if you leave the party, then no, it’s strange.
    81. Relationship with faction leader.
    This information is now visible on the hero’s page, which is convenient.
  11. Patch Notes v1.2.9

And you could do that in other threads, like the one you already have?
    Isn't this thread meant to discuss the game?

you are just doing PR for your mod
    It is not true.

I'm not interested in mods, I'm interested in the game and the features in it that don't work.
    I collected about 90 problems described by players and fixed them. There are still errors and shortcomings that I have not corrected.

I can describe each problem separately, and you can also read about it now, and also check how the game looks without these problems and suggest your own version.
    My task is to convey information to the community and to the developer so that there is a reaction.

I can assume that each of these problems is of interest to a small number of players, then the normal reaction would be the developer’s refusal to solve these problems, in which case I will cease my actions in favor of the community.
  12. Patch Notes v1.2.9

But you are trying to peddle your "own solutions"..
    I offer solutions and the opportunity to try out what others ask from the developer.
  13. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Here everyone expresses their opinion about what already exists and what they want to see.
  14. Patch Notes v1.2.9

This thread is specifically for discussing the actual updates and patches to the game. There is whole sub-forum for discussing mods and working on mods.
    What you are distributing is still a mod. It's just not appropriate for this thread to keep trying to discuss it.
    I’m not discussing this or spreading it, but I’m only suggesting that we note the shortcomings of the game and ready-made solutions to them, that is, the same thing as everyone else, only visually.
  15. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Your "patch" is unofficial changes to the game not made or endorsed by TW. That is by definition a mod. The thread for discussing official patches is not the correct place to share your patches and game changes.
    In fact, yes, but in theory, these are proposals for both users and the developer, only not written, but implemented.
  16. Patch Notes v1.2.9

Can you stop spamming this thread with updates for your mod?
    You misunderstood me, this is not a mod, this is a patch for testing changes, i.e. I do this so that everyone can check the changes and understand whether they are needed in the game or not.
    My patch will not work after the official 1.3 patch, so you can tell the developer what you liked.

Essentially, this is like a beta patch for a future version of the game.
    I make changes almost every day and try to fix broken mechanics and create interest in them, as well as eliminate inconveniences in the game.

If necessary, I can explain any change, why it is needed and how it works.
  17. Bug? Waiting in the village for extorting deserters does not replenish smithing stamina.

There are mods that restore stamina while moving around the map.
  18. Bug: party in "Disbanding" state would still recruit troops in a settlement

Until recently, it was the case that the group would disband as soon as it reached the nearest settlement, but the developer added a waiting time, and now the group can enter into battle, defend the settlement, and replenish the squad within 24 hours, this was done intentionally.
  19. Bug: party in "Disbanding" state would still recruit troops in a settlement

This is not a mistake, it’s just that the group is given 24 hours, and during this time it has no task, so it can do whatever it wants.
    I fixed this in my patch.
Back
Top Bottom