Search results for query: *

• Users: jomunga
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. warband plate armor mod?

Where can I find a mod that replaces or make a another plate armor in the single player game for warband? I dislike this new plate armor a lot, the old was much better. It looks like they stuffed a pillow in the chest.
  2. automatic block direction should be disabled in multiplayer

It is way to exploited by human players. I was attacking this one guy and he went on blocking forever and never bothered to attack. In the end I had to kick him to death. A lot of time I find my self in a never ending exchange were we take turns to attack then block. It goes on and on.  Let...
  3. server disconnections kill my internet

So I play for awhile and I am having fun, but then my character moves erratically and I loose connection to the server. The problem is that whenever this happens my connection to the internet dies and I have to unplug and replug my modem. Then my internet works fine. This has happened 4 times.
  4. Error when opening options

I wanted to go in and change the difficulty and everything is all messed up. Nothing is where it should be. When I try accessing it in the tutorial I get a bunch of red error messages. I haven't even started a new game and its already messed up. Anyone else get this, do i need the 110122 or just...
  5. Is there any more armor/weapons mods out there?

I am looking for a mod that only adds armor and weapon models. I haven't found any thing besides some new helmets. Can someone direct me to some new plate armor or different swords?
  6. Ally lords wont help defend

I am the marshal of the Nords and have like 6 lords following me. Tehlrog castle is under attack and I can't get the lords to go defend it. They are right next to it and when I enter the castle, its just me defending. When I disband my war party, they all just leave.
Back
Top Bottom