Search results for query: *

• Users: Tulag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tulag

Tartışma Konusu: Bağımsız Şehir Devletleri

Tartışma Konusu: Bağımsız Şehir Devletleri Bildiğiniz üzere yerleşim yerlerinde sadakat 25'in altına düşünce bölge halkı isyan ediyor ve kendi kralını seçiyor. Bunun akabinde bu yeni kurulan krallık gün geçtikçe kendini meşrulaştırıyor ve bu süreç yaklaşık 1-2 hafta sürüyor. Krallık meşruiyet...
  2. Tulag

Komplo Teorisi: Cihangir Ceylan, Count Grainwad'e mi Çalışıyor?

Adana'da ekmek bulamayınca Kalradya'ya gelip Grainwad'e çalışmaya başlayan Cio'nun dramı
  3. Tulag

War of Two Kings

War of Two Kings So in one of my campaigns, two cities rebelled and got their independence. Sargot is taken over by King Papenbard and Charas by King Ecard. King Papenbard joined Khuzait and King Ecard joined Northern Empire. Since both of these major powers were at war, city states started...
  4. Tulag

Discussion Topic: Should TaleWorlds Bring Dark Knights Back?

Dark Knights We were driven back, we were humiliated but now we have returned for vengeance and glory Instead of adding Embers of the Flames; the guys running around with fancy black robes like freaks. Bring glorious Dark Knights back as a minor faction. Dark Knights were one of the unique...
  5. Tulag

Vücut Geliştirme Hakkında Sorular

Yazacağım sorulara ayrı ayrı cevap verebilirsiniz forumdaşlar. :grin: Soru 1: Vücut geliştirme yapmak mantıklı mı, yapmayı düşündünüz mü? Soru 2: Vücut geliştirme yapan insanlar egoist mi? Aşağılık kompleksliler mi? Soru 3: Yaptınız mı? Yaptıysanız hayatınızda neler değişti? Soru 4: Yapmadınız...
  6. Tulag

Türk Forumcularının Tartışma Seviyesi

Oyunu çıktığı yıllardan beri oynamama rağmen forumu 1-2 haftadır yeni keşfettim. Foruma ilk üye olduğumda genellikle global forumda takılıyordum. Acaba kendi insanım neler yazmış diye Türkçe foruma baktım. İlk başta Bannerlord odaklı postlarda takılıyordum fakat sonra "Zendar Tavernası" yani...
  7. Tulag

Archiving the Suggestions

Archiving the Suggestions I was aboutta make a suggestion thread about "Alliances" but then my hope and enthusiasm faded away and I stopped typing and I started to work on this thread, I will explain why. Players made a lot of nice and quality suggestions which interacted by tremendous and...
  8. Tulag

SP - General Random In-Game Event Suggestions

1- "While you were passing a narrow pass, a rock fell on your men. You lost X men" 2- "Your (son, daughter, wife, brother, sister, companion) X died due to Y sickness" 3- (Happens when you're under 20 men) "You were passing from a nearby cave and encountered a grizzly bear and your men tried...
  9. Tulag

Oyunu İngilizce Oynamak

Öncelikle Selamlar, oyunu Türkçe oynamak isteyenlere saygım sonsuz fakat TaleWorlds baskılar üzerine Türkçe dil desteği çıkardığı için oyundaki Türkçe çeviri sağlam değil hatta hiç elle tutulur bir tarafı bile yok. Türkçe dil desteği nasıl olmuş diye oyunu açtığımda "Pacaricos from Hidden Hand"...
  10. Tulag

What's Ghulam and Ghilman? Tulag Explains

Ghulam and Ghilman Before starting you gotta know these: Singular: Ghulam Plural: Ghilman So you can't say Ghulams or Ghilmans it's grammatically wrong Official Description: Ghilman (singular Arabic: غُلاَم‎ ghulām, plural غِلْمَان ghilmān) were slave-soldiers and/or mercenaries in the armies...
  11. Tulag

How did I meet Mount&Blade

(In advance, you don't have to read it, no one is forcing you so.) How did I get the game? It was 2008, I was 6-7 or years old and I received a laptop as a birthday gift but there was no game to play in it. One day, my cousins came to visit me and said they found a Turkish-made game. They...
  12. Tulag

The Coalition Wars - End of the Snowballing Problem

The Coalition Wars This game still suffers from snowballing problem. Thanks to developers' high efforts it's been reduced but it's still a problem. I suggest if a faction grows or gets stronger than other factions. There should be coalition formed against them. Other weaker factions neighboring...
  13. Tulag

Independent City States

Independent City States As you know when a city rebels against their oppressors and rebellion succeeds and they legitimize themselves, they defect to a random kingdom. Wouldn't it be cool if they remained as independent? Again, wouldn't it be cool if they had their own policies and diplomacies...
  14. Tulag

Banu Qaraz and Banu Ruwaid has the same Clan Sigil

It's a small detail but could be better if Banu Qaraz had a different sigil. A little meme about it...
  15. Tulag

Why you shouldn't argue people on internet?

1- They will not accept defeat. Majority of people on the internet is suffering from inferiority complex. If they concede defeat in an argument, it brings destruction in their real life. So they're making up nonsense arguments to be not defeated. 2- ad hominem: Rather than focusing the...
  16. Tulag

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

So, in one of my campaigns I decided to overthrow Urkhunait and become Khan myself. After capturing Khuzait capital Chaikand, I didn't take anymore fiefs for myself and split the rest of the conquered fiefs justly with my vassals. Each of my vassals was controlling a city and a castle. But when...
  17. Tulag

Armagan and Ipek Yavuz

I remember that Ipek Yavuz, spouse of Armagan Yavuz contributed much in early development phase and had an important role at the release of Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade: Warband. Since Warband's release, we don't hear much from Ipek Yavuz. Actually, we don't know her name, not a picture, not an...
  18. Tulag

Invasion of Calradia by the Foreign Powers

We know that map is tremendously big, there are other cultures, nations and even empires but we're only seeing Calradia. What if one of those empires intends to invade Calradia? Can we see this invasion or will we stuck in Calradia forever?
  19. Tulag

Lord's Hall and The Court

When you enter the Lord's hall it's too boring. Only a few soldiers holding sticks and looking around. Can't we make it look a bit lively? Let's create ourselves a COURT. in court there shall be treasurer, militia commander, garrison commander, bunch of bards entertaining the nobles inside, some...
Back
Top Bottom