Search results for query: *

• Users: StGene
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. StGene

Bug Report

I dowloaded the beta for 1.0, and the textures and rigging appear to be broken. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am playing through Steam on a MacBook Pro.
  2. StGene

Windows>Mac

Because you can't play Mount&Blade on a Mac, can you? Joking aside, I'm really sick of not being able to play M&B on my MacBook Pro laptop, which is the only computer I currently have access to. Can anyone explain to me how I would go about installing Windows on my laptop?
  3. StGene

Formations

Just something I cooked up recently. Everything is taken from Infantry Tactics: For the Instruction, Exercise, and Manœuvres of the Soldier, a Company, Line of Skirmishers, Battalion, Brigade, Or Corps D'armée by Brig. Gen. Silas Casey (1863). The placement of the lieutenants is a bit unclear...
  4. StGene

Napoleon Advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8R6qo5FhCs :lol:
  5. StGene

"Sheathed" Weapons

Is it possible to alter where a weapon is on the body when it is "sheathed"? For example, if you wanted polearms to tucked against the left side of the body ("shoulder arms") instead of being slung across the back.
  6. StGene

Event Idea

Simply, one team goes all line infantry and forms a full-scale infantry square, and the other team goes all cavalry and tries to break said square. Thoughts?
  7. StGene

Classes

Could someone post a list of the classes available to each faction, along with pictures of said classes? Most other mods seem to have a list like this, M&M doesn't.
  8. StGene

Which version of Windows?

I am partitioning my hard drive so I can install Windows on my MacBook and play this wonderful game. However, I don't know which version of Windows works best with M&B: Warband, or with Steam. The versions that are usable with Boot Camp are: Windows XP Home/Professional with Service Pack 2 or...
  9. StGene

Post your questions here.

I am opening this thread so that every one can ask their questions without have to start a new topic every time. That being said, the best place to start looking for answers is the FAQ. Please keep your questions related to the game. 1) Is there an external website that hosts Jan Boruta's map...
Back
Top Bottom