Search results for query: *

• Users: longbow93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. longbow93

Current situation

I was wondering if I am the only one between the ex-betaplayers to feel like the current state of the game is not even worthy to be called prealpha stage of a proper release. Non-existent class balance which destroy also faction balance, I would never be able to call this game right now...
  2. longbow93

Nations Cup 2011

La nuova Nations Cup comincerà a metà Marzo, circa, dovremo essere pronti a fronteggiare qualsiasi squadra. Sono stato scelto capitano e spero riuscirò a far vincere la nostra squadra, per questo motivo, probabilmente durante la prossima settimana, organizzerò dei test per scegliere i 14...
  3. longbow93

Fun-event.

First of all, I'll underline this, This is not Mugabe vs Mad_Dawg war. Now, as the community is pretty much sleeping lately, atleast for big number events, I'd like if we could prepare something like a scrim, in which we'll have me and Mugabe, standing on opposite sides, as cores of the...
  4. longbow93

Lances

Is it just me or lances does high damage even at point blank? Enemies are able to take off 50 % HP at pointblank, while nearly standing still, with a great lance...
  5. longbow93

Vive la France! Vive l'Empereur!

For France we will win! I am your leader in the oncoming battle that will decide whether or not we will be able to change history! This thread was made to help organise the whole event for our side. First of all, I do encourage you all to train your own personal skills. When you are confident...
  6. longbow93

French team.

Everything related to our full team and not a single regiment will be posted here. If you have anything to ask me post here. Regiments trainings: --------------------- Yet to come Roster: 1) We don't have skirmishers. The two " infanterie de ligne " regiments are normal line infantry. 2) I...
  7. longbow93

ITA schedule.

If you have got any suggestion on the date to hold the match, tell it here. ITA vs DNI  9 - 4  Won ITA vs UK    11-2 Won ITA vs NZ    NZ retired ITA vs AUS    AUS retired ITA vs SR  12 - 6  Won ITA vs DE  4-15 Loss ITA vs FR ITA vs NA ITA vs RUM ITA vs PL ITA vs FIN
  8. longbow93

Steam contacts.

It would be nice, to have easier ways to contact the teams leaders for matches, that all of them, who have steam, post their account here. Mine is fragar Please only team leaders or match organisers add me.
  9. longbow93

Nations Cup Italian Banner

Se avete qualche idea sul banner da fare per la NationsCup postate qui e vedremo qual'è la scelta migliore. Per ora ho pensato alla bandiera dell'italia + un'aquila dorata.
  10. longbow93

Mount And Blade Nations Cup Italian Thread!!!!

Installate il banner pack della nations cup: http://www.mediafire.com/?eomnmwwymmm Lista giocatori: Harlequin Yukuai Faldor Garic Erendir Axan Zelon Memnone Spiros Andardo Astinus Fenriz Wasicun Lord Willy Rude Bato TUTTI, e sottolineo tutti, sono TENUTI a guardare questo thread per...
  11. longbow93

Admin chat.

It would be really useful to implement an admin chat with different colour to have him recognised easier. I don't actually know whether it is easy or not to add such thing but it'd be great :)
  12. longbow93

The Clans League!

The 22nd Regiment of Foot is glad to present you:             The Clans League This tournament will be a perfect occasion to show your value on the battlefield and to have good fun with other people. Here come how the tournament will be made: First of all, we will build up a council, made...
  13. longbow93

Ping in the last 3 patches.

From the release of the game most of the servers went from the usually 50 ping to 200 without any reason. Servers like Eu_S2 are now unplayable and instead american servers have same ping ( 100-120 ) and somehow other Eu_Sx have 90... Anyone else having such problem? :(
  14. longbow93

SP Crash.

I've pre-purchased yesterday M&B Warband from Steam and i got random game crashes with no message errors sometime... Any solution?
  15. longbow93

Quick question

I have bought the basic mount&blade and got the serial fo Warband, now my question is: Can i install the game on 2 pc and play on both ( not at the same time ) or not? I fear the serial could be banned...
Back
Top Bottom