Search results for query: *

1. thedemon44

Is it possible to download an older version of the game?

I managed to get working what I had wanted and made a guide about it on Steam called:: Revert to pre-deployment stage. Version I was looking for was e1.6.5. I was making some pretty big mistakes at first, it had been many years since I had downloaded the depo for a game, but it all worked out in the end.

I'm not sure what the rules are here about linking outside the forums so I'm not going to link to the guide. I was also able to get about 90% of the mods I was looking for, some were archived and I couldn't find a github release of it. All in all I'm quite pleased.
  2. thedemon44

Is it possible to download an older version of the game?

I am trying to find a version of the game before we had the deployment stage. Using Steam the oldest version I was able to download still had the deployment stage. I believe that before official release was the last time the game had no deployment stage? I tried using SteamDB but the depotid's i...
  3. thedemon44

All factions stopped warring in my game

It's been hours of playtime now and the world is at peace. There was some early conflict as a couple cities changed factions, but now everyone patrols their lands, and sometimes they will form an army... and patrol their lands. I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions? I am not using any mods...
  4. thedemon44

Error on Game Exit

Getting this error when exiting M&B fresh vanilla install. This is happening on my laptop and on my desktop PC. Both of them straight vanilla installs.
  5. thedemon44

No Servers

I'm getting this problem on 0.650.  (Same error as OP to clarify)
  6. thedemon44

Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

Installed the latest 0.633 and still getting the same error. I have not been able to even try the beta out yet because of this. It happens when i try to get a list of the servers.

line12error.jpg

7. thedemon44

Bugs, Glitches, and Problems: Reports and Statuses (Updated: 11/11)

I just installed the beta today and this is the error i get as soon as i try to get a list of the servers.

line12error.jpg

8. thedemon44

Plantage apres Update Beta Version 0.630

I am getting the exact same error.
Back
Top Bottom