Search results for query: *

1. Bug report version1.0 & all known bug. Please point out incorrect English.

Found a bug about the tournament ground in NARRA.. I and the AI can get out in the open when were in tournament battle.. i can get trough to a part of the wall..
  2. Fire Arrow - Turn into an inferno(1.004) [Download/Features/Video]

Can you please repair the download.. i can't download the patch
  3. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Can you please take out the 'decrease relation in time', although i agree that people hate warlords but can you just make that relation decrease when village are raided and much decrease in relation when it's looted. People won't complain if their happy and safe in time of war

For me the autorecruit becomes useless, the game has lots of activity it's very hard to maintain relation doing village quest..
  4. Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

WilliamBerne said:
    terror9 said:
    I notice that the arming system does'nt recognize the CARBINE weapon as a rifle..
    and it also doesnt recognize rifles as carbines.
    so you cant arm the melee horsemen with rifles, nor arm the melee infantry with carbine.

Ohh ok tnx.. so carbine are for cavalry unit..
  5. Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

I notice that the arming system does'nt recognize the CARBINE weapon as a rifle..
  6. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

I can say WOW!! thats a really nice function..  :lol:
  7. Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

If possible can you make a script that the medics only follow and heal wounded charging non cavalry unit and tend to attack when the enemy is near.. cause when i make the order for them to charge the medics charge too and mostly die.

Also a key for the special troops to stay behind this includes generals and radioman, exclude the medic and the pioners (they lay mines in the next patch as you posted)

A key for you soldiers to scatter(if bombing is possible in the next patch)
  8. A way to win against the Japs

WoW! but i guess you already had town to have 50 rifle men. as for me it was still 30 days from the start of game..

Thanks for the info  :grin:
  9. A way to win against the Japs

Simply put your troops at the back of the hill facing the enemy.. about 15 meters away from the top.. let them hold position. this way yours and enemy's troops are close when they face each other and the grenaders and coehorn damage less when they shot downwards.. rifle is more usefull in this...
  10. WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

Thank you for your kind reply  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:..

My anxiety has just flown away  :grin:
  11. WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

I'm very sorry for being a nag to the moderator.. can you please post the range of time of the next release.. I forgot where you post it where you said you don't like putting patches for the bugs you tend to release a full version..

I really like this mod and I've been looking everyday for the next release.. 
  12. Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

jr said:
    terror9 said:
    I don't know if this is a bug or just mistake.. when i got to the baggage officer storage to i notice that the LARGE RIFLE AMMO(<-Don't know if thats the right name) it has only 11 bullets while the normal RIFLE AMMO has 20..
    there are rifle ammo with just 10 ammo and there are those 20,40 packs and the larger ones has 1extra bullet easy.

Yes I know that but the problem is the 11 rifle ammo(i think it cost 1500+) is more expensive than the 20 rifle ammo(cost 800+)
  13. Bug Report, known bugs, and UPDATE notification(Apr. 05. update)

I don't know if this is a bug or just mistake.. when i got to the baggage officer storage to i notice that the LARGE RIFLE AMMO(<-Don't know if thats the right name) it has only 11 bullets while the normal RIFLE AMMO has 20..
  14. AoB: Suggestion Box

I don't know if some already said this but can please make the cow follow.. and if possible.. when you die in battle the battle still continue..
  15. The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Chapter Two - Feedback & Suggestions

Thank you for the info.. i think i'll play other mods. i like this mod but their still a lot missing..
  16. Map corrections. Some help from you...

Although this is not about the map but still concern about the new patch..

I notice that Lord or Duke(i forgot) Hans of the Holy Swadian empire always stays in Derchios Castle.. i've done quest to  collect debt. i been returning again and again to persued him for many days and he's always in the Castle..

falls alarm... seen him move after 90 days
  17. The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Chapter Two - Feedback & Suggestions

Hi to all.. this is my first time posting.. and ive been playing lots of mods. and i really like this mod..

I don't know where post this.. If possible.. can i request to the mod creator that can they add - that if you die in battle the battle still continue (you lose more soldiers when the computer autoresolve the battle, this is very disadvantegious in castle defending) and also the function where we can boost the army's morale in tavern..

Tnx for you Hard Work.. Nice mod.. ^^
Back
Top Bottom