Search results for query: *

1. Why is player bow/crossbow nerfed compared to ai?

I've consistantly noticed this in my playthroughs for the last many months now. since they haven't changed the ranged mechanics it makes sense. at 300 bow/crossbow skill and using the best gear. my character can barely shoot an arrow 150 meters. it just does not physically travel farther while...
  2. Order of battle system breaks formation mid battle. help!

so i just started playing on 1.7 and reached clan tier 3 with about 100 men under my command. all my guys are cavalry and horse archers. i got a mod that allows a bunch extra companions so i have like 20 of them in horse archer formation with bow first of all, the new system sucks compared to...
  3. Siege camp construction

So I have this mod that gives some unique companions and one of which is a 250 skill engineer which i hired. now i'm sieging this Khuzait castle and they have like 200 men defending it. no governor. I have a 2000 men army with a high tier engineer. and I'm just seeing how fast their...
  4. Am I the only person that wants unit homogenization?

I'm tired of scrolling through my party page of 100 different types of troops from all major and minor factions and i'm tired of every lord in the game collecting a rag tag bunch of troops regardless of their culture. here's a suggestion for a mod: Unit Homogenization. which allows all your...
  5. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Suggestion: Training fields

like the name suggests. i think a good way to make the game more interesting is to add training fields to castle/towns so the garrisoned troops there can level up at a decent rate instead of just taking up wages and lazying around doing nothing all day. maybe assign a companion with high skill...
  6. SP - World Map suggestion on controlling territories

i've been playing bannerlord for over a year and have had many hundreds of hours clocked. wanna see the game improve but maybe soon will never come. anyway, i recently played Crusader Kings 3 and found some mechanics in that game which could be implemented here in a way and improve what we have...
  7. New updates Oct 7 and Oct 8 issues

So yesterday and today had 2 20-30mb small patches. except both destroyed all my saved games. I was able to work around and get things working last night by updating the game to beta 1.5.3 and updating all the mods. but today's patch ruined my saves again...except i don't have anything to update...
  8. Arranged marriages

So since the beginning of the game you had the option to talk to a clan leader and ask to forge alliances through marriage. and at the time i assumed it was only about your children and since i never played a game long enough to have adult children never tried it. now you have a brother that's...
  9. Resolved 1.5.2 Beta Lords not healing, can't access spouse inventory

So i started a new campaign for 1.5.2 running very few mods, none should be affecting healing factor, and all under the working mod list for 1.5.2 I've been working for sturgia as a merc, fighting a lot around Omor spent like 50 days in the area. went to the town of Omor and Varcheg probably 5...
  10. 1.5.2 Beta Lords not healing

So i started a new campaign for 1.5.2 running very few mods, none should be affecting healing factor, and all under the working mod list for 1.5.2 I've been working for sturgia as a merc, fighting a lot around Omor spent like 50 days in the area. went to the town of Omor and Varcheg probably 5...
  11. Has anyone married Siga?

I'm not sure it's been changed or it's the mods i'm running but on a new playthrough i talked to Siga and turns out i could marry her. she's already 41 at the start of the game and has a daughter, so i was wondering if anyone has done it and what are the results? does she get pregnant? what...
  12. Random loss of relation points with village notables

so far there are many ways to gain/lose relation with village notables. questing, raiding, etc. and most of these changes prompt a text notification alerting the player. however i've ran across many villages where i have a -1 or -2 relation when i've not interacted with them before. there was 0...
  13. Can you trade with your wife?

Frankly a Feature i've overlooked until yesterday. currently playing on Beta 1.4.2 no mods and a new campaign Tried to get my wife to upgrade some of my bandit units by having them in her party for a while, but turns out she doesn't have any horses so it wouldn't work. So i tried to trade with...
  14. What determines the Horse chosen for upgrading cavalry units?

so in this game, upgrading cavalry units need horses and war horses from your inventory. but what determines which horse gets chosen? This just happened to me: i had around 20+ of every type of horse in the game except the rare ones like the Battanian Thoroughbred and when i upgraded my...
  15. Resolved Not Getting Paid mercenary contract fee when in an Army.

So i started a new playthrough on beta 1.4.2 and have been working as a merc for Sturgia. they are having a 2 front war and the payout is amazing being 330/influence point (i thought the cap was 300 but it clearly says 330 when i was talking to the man). Everything worked smoothly for a while...
  16. are companion skills useless in caravan?

so i'm running 2 caravans, 1 with my companion that has 80 trade skill and 2 focus points in trade. the other is ran with my other companion that doesn't have any trade skills. and CONSISTENTLY the second guy pulls in about 50%-100% more profit per day. I know all the trade skills amount to...
  17. Are the Battlefield Areas too SMALL???

personally i didn't have the strongest pc and I've only been running the game with battle sizes of up to 300 men for the longest time. that's counting both sides as i've tested out. and recently i got a gpu upgrade and felt confident to increase the numbers to 750 and have been noticing some...
  18. Companion Attribute/Focus points

so basically i've played this game for a while and of course without modding it seems you can't assign companions' existing stats. But i've encountered this ONLY ONCE. in a play through i started with 1.4.1 beta. I met this guy Pelisor the Horsethief, a Battanian wanderer. And for w/e reason...
  19. How to force opponent defenders to SALLY OUT?

personally i dislike the ai script for sieging a castle/town. so currently i'm looking for force opponents to sally out and fight me on the field. then take their empty castle. Problem is that I don't know how to trigger it. I assumed it was when you are attacking with a smaller force. but at...
  20. How is Cavalry to be used in this game?

like the title said, what is the intended use of cavalry? in terms of situations, formations and commands? how many to have in terms of % of your army? if you know please tell me the answer and your source, if not you are welcome to post any speculations you might have here. also i'm interested...
Back
Top Bottom