Search results for query: *

1. IsakMDMA

Loading a 1.0.3 save on the latest game version 1.1.6

This happened to every existing save ported over to 1.1, which is where they introduced the new "fog of war" system. The game doesn't recognize which characters you've already met, so everyone is unknown as if you've just started a new game.

The save will work, and the encyclopedia will fill up as you meet people again.
    So everything else will work exactly as intended?
  2. IsakMDMA

Loading a 1.0.3 save on the latest game version 1.1.6

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to continue my playthrough that was originally on the version e.1.9.0, updated manually through the Steam Betas tab in chronological order up to 1.1.0, that's when I stopped since I saw this Encyclopedia issue. For some reason, dead Characters show up just...
  3. IsakMDMA

Are e1.7.1. saves compatible with e1.8.0.

Yeah that's what I would do.
    I can confirm that going from 1.7.1. to 1.7.2. saving and then updating to 1.8.0. will work (even with mods for the appropriate versions). I just experienced longer loading times.
  4. IsakMDMA

1.7.2 are, not sure about 1.7.1 because it skips a version
    Maybe if I load into 1.7.2. save and then load up 1.8.0?
  5. IsakMDMA

As the title suggests, my question is if 1.7.1 saves are compatible with 1.8.0? Thank you in advance!
  6. IsakMDMA

Will "bannerpasting" come back?

I was just wondering if custom banners are coming back since it was a really nice way to customize and also personalize your kingdom, and they've been gone from 1.3.0 I think. So will they be coming back or not? Thanks :)
  7. IsakMDMA

Are custom banners coming back?

They have been removed a few big patches ago and mods for custom banners/banner pasting have been completely broken, so my question is if you guys are planning on returning custom banners to the game in the future.
  8. IsakMDMA

Resolved [e1.5.1] Game CTD when using "Make offer acceptable" during peace Negotiations.

I had same crash once while testing 1.5.1 when I tried "auto calculate how much do I need to pay for barter" button but it didnt repeat on other barters. I dont remember whether I got error while trying to make peace or convince lords to join my kingdom
    By the way, I dont see hotfix report for 1.5.1, only 1.5.0 got hotfix
    +1
  9. IsakMDMA

Appearance of nobles 1.3.0

They edited a lot of textures and stuff. All characters look drastically different...almost cartoon-like in a way.
    Some of them look better, but some just look silly and almost like they are bugged out/glitched
  10. IsakMDMA

Why the long face?

Also seriously thought he had a golden eye until I zoomed in and saw it was a trait emblem. Golden Eye Sanion would make him my favorite noble.
    I really dont know, I looked through the patch notes and they didnt mention anything about changing up the nobles. Also monchug looks really different.
  11. IsakMDMA

Did they change the appearance of some of the nobles in the 1.3.0 patch? At first I thought that it was the mods that I was using, but when disabling them and just starting a new vanilla game, they also looked the same/different. Some of them look like really bugged out, for example Sanion.
  12. IsakMDMA

Need More Info Ai pathfinding broken on the siege of Sanala town and Medim Castle.

Right, observed the same issue - a few soldiers actually climb the towers (and die quickly), the rest of the army keeps walking into the walls :sad:

Add: a simulated battle is hardly an option, it leads to the super heavy casualties - 1100 vs 580 - only 150 attackers survive.
    Idk I usually take out a lot of the enemies myself with a bow and arrow, but then I have to practically commit suicide so I can pick the send troops option
  13. IsakMDMA

Need More Info Ai pathfinding broken on the siege of Sanala town and Medim Castle.

They cant seem to climb the siege tower, nor break the gate after the battering ram finishes the first one. They just get stuck like this. I have conquered 7 different towns and 5-6 castles without any issues, but I seem to struggle with these two. The soldiers just keep running into the wall...
  14. IsakMDMA

Resolved SOLVED - Loading into battles crash (Beta 1.1.0)

Yeah i have the same thing

814eeaabec230720542a42d7bba662b8.png
    Its really weird since it only gives me that error on my old save, I created a new save on 1.1.0 and it works flawlessly
  15. IsakMDMA

You guys are loading in. I crash in the loading page.
    Well my problem is when I press Attack, it starts loading and then crashes. Btw a new save file seems to work without any problem.
  16. IsakMDMA

Same thing just happened again. Different castle, and this time I wasn't the commander of the army.

p0KPl.png
    I get the exact same error. GTX 1070Ti, Ryzen 5 2600x, 16Gb Kingston HyperX 3200Mhz, the game is installed on my Kingston a400 ssd
  17. IsakMDMA

Resolved Successful Barter while beeing be-sieged crash

Oh for sure, kind of have to in an early access build. I have been able to recreate that error 4 different times without any variation in the outcome. You said that it happened to you once. Did you ever successfully complete this barter-defection or did you just try the one time?
    I had to declare peace with the nation by paying them.
  18. IsakMDMA

If this is the case then I suggest you roll back to a previous version. You can right click on Bannerlord - go to properties - go to the beta tab and select the version.
    Well that happened to me once but I luckily had a save just before that. I developed a habbit of saving before any battle, conversation or anything in bannerlord :^)
  19. IsakMDMA

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that the besieging lord you've just convinced to defect is leading an army full of what would then become his enemies.

Successfully convincing a lord to defect who is leading a solo party out in the field does not reproduce this crash.
    Im not sure since the game really doesnt even work for me after 1.1.0, I crash whenever I enter a battle
  20. IsakMDMA

Need More Info Game crashing when starting any sort of battle and companions crazy level ups 1.1.0

I've sent in about a total of 15 crash reports all stating similar things and i've tried most stuff that puts your character somewhere else: Everything except for loading into battles where you face another army with your own army, whether you have 1 troop or 500 in an army. It freezes on loading and crashes. Literaly all other stuff works, tournaments, arena, tavern, keep, prison, walking around city, castle, village, talking to notables, talking to lords, you name it. Currently cannot do combat in the beta branch, hopefully many people are sending them reports so it can be fixed!
    I hope that they fix it too, since I really want to play but I couldnt because of all the crashes
Back
Top Bottom