Search results for query: *

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Combat pacing: Slowing down the infantry zerg rush; so that more advanced combat tactics and formations are more meaningful.

PROBLEM Combat speed pacing. Infantry speed and killing efficiency is too high. It causes combat pacing issues in that infantry lines engage each other too quickly, and kill each other too quickly. Infantry Vs infantry combat is concluded at lightning speed. EXAMPLE You want to use advanced...
  2. SP - General My suggestion for balancing faction bonuses to make them more meaningful and distinct

Sturgia +1.25 campaign map bonus speed to caravans, parties and armies while traversing in snow. +20% bonus movement speed to all units on foot during battles with snowy terrain (affects player character if unmounted). All Sturgian infantry units have +10 base life. Vlandia +1.25...
  3. Which skills should I level at the beginning?

I can only say one thing for absolute certain in this game.

You want 5 focus points into athletics ASAP. And at least 1-2 attributes or skills there during character creation.
    I kid you not, athletics is friggin joke atm. Your character, even with starting focus in athletics, is so slow you can't even run and kite looters with a bow or use movement to survive a fight where you are closed in on. All AI troops have like... dunno... idiotic amounts of athletics while your character runs like a 94 year old relapsed heroin addict with severe muscle atrophy.

MAX ATHLETICS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AS EARLY AS YOU CAN
  4. Sturigans is more weak after update?

This is tragically funny. Sturgia was already the worst faction in the game. Now they made them worse?

They need to make Sturgian units beefier than other units by giving them all +10 base life.
    Give them "80% reduced snow speed penalty on map and in battles". As well as some infantry buffs.
    Maybe also "Sturgian caravans have 20% bonus strength in battle simulations when fighting in snow".

That would maybe but them up to par with other factions.
  5. What do you want? balance or content

What needs balancing the most is faction units imo. I'd take this over any other content or balancing priorities atm.

Sturgia needs something to help their fundamentally ****ty soldiers, like higher base life than other faction units. Other than that, the stats of units for all factions should be diversified more in terms of rock,paper scissor balancing. Currently the units for each faction does not feel unique enough. Though the troops themselves for all factions are good, they need a LOT of finetuning when it comes to stats like run speed, armor, damage, weapon length etc.
  6. SP - World Map My thoughts on the Faction Snowball effect. Campaigns should go on forever!

I just join a faction currently at war with the biggest faction to tip the scales. Works fine for me. However, though it makes sense, it is a bit crappy being forced to do this instead of joining the faction I want to join instead.

I don't mind snowballing late game. But if I'm only at day 150 or something and still establishing myself, it really sucks if one faction is already super-dominant.

Basically - my only gripe is if a faction starts snowballing very early in the campaign, like day 100 or so.
  7. SP - General Add neutral towns in the world, this will allow players to raid villages from the early game.

I was really bummed out that I was unable to play a sort of bandit warlord as a playstyle from the beginning. Because at the start of the game, all the villages are tied to the kingdoms of this game. So if I want to raid a village (raid bonus is even the first perk in roguery!) I'm off to a war...
Back
Top Bottom