Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Smithing Feedback 1.8

- onehanded swords have the most parts
    - thats not true. you just need to find the best parts for the most experience and money and also take the materials into account. there are still some stupid cheap weapons you can sell for 10k gold.
    - still there is this bug? i thought they maybe fixed it.
    - never ecountered that
    - yeah, if you only smelt stuff xD
    - maybe its the same part but in a different category? i also dont understand why there have to be 10 same pommels for every type of weapon you have to unlock for every weapon type on its own.
    - yeah. would be nice to have some, like saving your builds somehow. otherwise i have to write the stats down somewhere because of the smithing ... restriction with your... damn, what is it called...
  2. Release to Playstation this game is Still Alpha!

maybe they will have finally enough resources for the PC version first, to be more productive on the updates?
    i mean, such a port to console also binds a lot of staff.

yeah... nooo... i think i am just dreaming
  3. crash of the game. I can't find a solution

there is a seperated thread for crash reports and other bug reports. this one is only for crash reports:

and here are the other categories:

4. SP - Battles & Sieges The game needs diplomacy

If you wait around until 20-30 years to start doing big things, every single clan is going to be Tier 6 and capable of fielding pretty big parties, with the ruling clans having lots of influence for armies and the core fiefs being highly-upgraded and prosperous.
    ^this
  5. SP - Battles & Sieges The game needs diplomacy

since the EA release they are working on balance. there were a lot of issues with snowballing, AI-decisions and so on and so on.
    there were so many discussions in here but the rows are now much thinner after... 4 years? in early access that its just boring to see this again.

everyone here wants a deeper diplomacy system. interactions with npcs, not only for here quest and do and go and so on. here are no emotional connections with the lords, ladies, wanderers, merchants and so on... everyone knows that.

thats why noone was answering this.
  6. SP - General Prevent horses that are 'locked' from being used to upgrade cavalry

i like that suggestion and its simple - ideas
    1. when you upgrade your troop from infantry to horse or horse to warhorse you should have a drop down menu to chose from your horses.
    2. in the group scrren there can be a dropdown menu on the top or bottom on the right side where you choose "all", "aserai", "desert" or whatever you have in inventory, or there is a full list from all horse typed and you can select them from the beginning

edit: ok, i would say option 1 is to much clicking if its for every single one. second option is better, but maybe there can be a combination of both... i dont know
  7. In Progress Game crash by entering or nearing to baltakhand

Summary: after i cleared a step bandit hideout north of baltakhand, i cant visit anymore baltakhand. it crashes in a certain distance or when i try to enter that city. it also appears that the game is stuttering while moving over the world map. How to Reproduce: just try to enter the town Have...
  8. SP - Battles & Sieges Archer 2nd line should shoot (First line should crouch)

just a funfact: there is no evidence that archers really shot their arrows in a high angle. all of the paintings and wallcarpets from battles shows the archers shooting straigt like in this game. also, why they would make archer tournaments shooting straight in front instead of shooting in higher angles?
    second thing: you should get your archers in the open formation. they wont block each other as long as its not more than 3 rows
  9. SP - General Archers should run out of arrows

have your own archers shot back? if yes, they collect the arrows around them from the ground
  10. Hard Earned Loot?

anyone reported that, yet?
  11. Resolved unlocked smithing parts dont show up (known?) but reopening the window they will be shown

Summary: by surprise i realized that when i closed the smithing window to see the price of my smithed weapon in the trade screen and went back to the smithing screen, there were parts unlocked they werent before. its not happening when i am smithing and in the smithing screen, but when i smelt...
  12. Hard Earned Loot?

encountered the same bug but havnt reported yet on the right forum side.
  13. Resolved Unlocked "None" in Smithing. Also forgets sometimes that an item is unlocked.

i never saw the "none" but i have some similiar problem. i tried to unlock every single part for the last 3 days. i am right now at the daggers and its says it has unlocked a part, but its for throwing knifes and when i click on the that its still locked.
    i understand there are similiar parts and you have to unlock every part for each weapon for itself, but when you unlock parts for other weapons and they are still locked, its just frustrating.
  14. Having trouble with very short wars and lack of money

yes, the biggest mistake the moste new players are doing is to underestimate the costs of the higher tier troops.
    i also do merchant, tournaments and hideouts in the beginning and wait until i have around 100-200k before i chose to go to war.
    you also may join earlier with low tier troops and just join armies to get at least some loot.
  15. SP - UI Why was Old Troop Assignment System removed?

oh wow. enlightment!
    is there any possible way to make a formation with companions only? i guess the best way is to give them bows with horse so you can put them there, because i dont have any yet...
  16. Bannerlord campaign day 3328

i remember that one of the first screen shots of bannerlord had a full building tree just for a village. there was a mill, some fields, a silo or something and now when i see what you can build it makes me sooo sad.
    i tried to find it via google but seems to be deleted everywhere. if only every town, village and caslte would have his own building options/tree you would have some more interaction with the world and would feel something more, yeah, i completed something good.
  17. Micro manage cavalry charges

i understand and fully agree on all of your complains.

just want to point out if you do the "advance" move its better than just the "charge". sure you still have to regroup your cav at some point but at least they stay for some longer time in a more or less formation. i prefer the "advance" move more over the "charge"
  18. Need More Info I block, he attacks, block is not working and my char put the shield down without reason

any information yet?
    normally you are really fast but now i am waiting for 2 day :sad:
    hopefully you can reproduce it.
  19. SP Other Bannerlord Twitch Integration Mod

hallo,

is there any plan to update the mod for 1.8?
  20. Need More Info I block, he attacks, block is not working and my char put the shield down without reason

Summary: like the title says. i press block, the attack comes and my character puts the shield down without reason and i get hit. it happens with the normal troops in the hideout and now 2 times in the duel with the chief. How to Reproduce: go into the hideout and try to hold block Have you...
Back
Top Bottom