Search results for query: *

• Users: azzarol
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [suggestion]how about using pavise in the right way?

i mean rhodok crossbowmen (the best snipers in calradia) have tower/pavise shields, why don't make an option to put on the ground the shield? it is historically correct and can protect them(xbowmen) from being shooted
  2. fermento per warbands

ragazzi devo congratularmi con l'intera community di warbands che ogni giorno tira fuori idee molto belle per il gioco, non ho mai visto così tanto interesse nel dare la propria su questo gioco gia stupendo di suo(se si seguiranno certe idee diventerà ancora meglio), vorrei tanto che anche nel...
  3. can't use 0.625

hi i've donloaded 0.625 and during the the install i've encountered some problem, i choose to ignore them, but when i have to start the game i've met a rgl graphic error, i've ignored it again but it doesn't work and everytime it returns  :(
  4. historical martial arts official topic

hi all i'm new in the forum thought i have been playing M&B for 2 years, well here i've seen a lot of topics regarding european martial arts as well, so I thought about doing a unique thread about it. For the noobs that thinks that katana is the ultimate weapon and other poor ignorant people...
Back
Top Bottom