Search results for query: *

1. [Submod WIP] More Barclay things

The tip will help anyway, thx, gonna check some OSP
  2. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Yeah that's where I'm at, I've searched all over the ruins and haven't found anything. I go inside, click "investigate area", ride around the whole place on my horse, dismount, and carefully examine every tree, bush, rock and ruined building, and haven't found anything. Is there supposed to be a chest there like the one in Rane? Or am I supposed to encounter an NPC or something?

it should be a chest in a ruin theres a arrow inside pointing where the chest is, it have a bunch of rubble covering it, check the wiki link above, there's all details of the quest
  3. [Submod WIP] More Barclay things

there's ton of musket OSP out there that you can use for your submod.
    I considered use a already posted but to avoid problem with creators or problem posting the mod i chose to just make the model, besides, the style will be closer to the original arquebus
  4. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I already talked to him, as I said, I've searched the ruins up and down, every tree, every nook and cranny of every building.
    BFBls.png
    You should get right IN the ruins with your party, wait some seconds with ctrl space if it don't work, sound like a bug
  5. [Submod WIP] More Barclay things

I'm working to make a simple submod to add more to the barclay, for now i just added a "light arquebus" a smaller weaker and less precise model of the arquebus, but the main advantage is that it can be fired and reloaded while in a mount, it's quicker to reload too. The model is smaller but with...
  6. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I'm in the valley in The Old Tale part 1, have searched it end to end, top to bottom, and can't find anything.
    Talk with kwynn elder, it will be in the end of the river
  7. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I want to find the arquebus texture on the game files to make a sub mod, i searched for pa_pop_arquebus_1 (as called in morgs editor) but i can't find it anywhere, need the file name and location, thx in advance
Back
Top Bottom