Search results for query: *

• Users: Kynes
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Reduce shield hit points

please. I've seen a few posts on durability and weapons breaking/cracking/bending/rusting etc but shields especially need to be weakened. Either that or the bonuses to axes and pilum (do they even have a bonus?) should be increased. You could lower the damage threshold by about 30-40%...
  2. Tweaks to Archer AI

Just a few quick suggestions to improve ranged units: 1 Somehow change the AI so the 'hold position' command makes Archers distance themselves from one another 2 Improve the accuracy of the archers slightly- marksmen and sharpshooters especially I hope I'm not out of line here because a lot...
  3. Possible Terrain Improvements (lengthy)

First up, many thanks go to the Taleworlds team. The game is intense, open-ended, diverse and just plain engrossing- and full of original ideas. Disclaimer: Despite years of playing and some work in level-editing and coding I still have very little idea about how much work exactly is involved...
  4. Sound Effects

I love them. But this is the forum for suggestions so boy howdy I'll pitch in my 2 thousand Turkish Lira. The ambient battle sound when you go past a 'battle' on the world map sounds a lot like what a battle should sound like but the actual combat rarely sounds as dramatic. I say stick with...
Back
Top Bottom