Search results for query: *

• Users: Aure
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How do you feel about the new look of the Ancient Engraved Shield?

Title is pretty self explanatory. I wanted to start a poll about this but apparently polls are banned in Pendor :P For reference, old version vs new: The picture on the new shield is very good, awesome artwork and attention to detail but imho it does not work for the Ancient Engraved Shield...
  2. Suggestions

So, in my book that is a pass to start a suggestion threat for PoP 4. Since nobody started one so far and there is no such thing here we go. A couple of suggestions, to make it easy for the devs to read/understand: Step 1: Big title with short version of your suggestion Step 2: Detailed...
  3. Blunt weapons

In native warband the Heavy Iron Mace was the best blunt weapon on horseback (for me at least). In Pendor however we don't have the same standards and i am displeased with its performance. So, what do you guys use to capture prisoners? What weapons (pls also mention what kind of horse you use)...
  4. Horses will become slower if they are wounded, how to remove feature.

Hi, im playing Diplomacy (nice job btw) merged with more companions and that feature is killing my will and desire to play the game. I have a basic understanding of python and the module system, so if some1 can please tell me how to remove that feature i will be forever in his debt.
  5. Tactics, gameplay and modding Q&A

Hi, I'm pretty new to the forum, I tried to read as many posts as I could to not repeat questions already asked but I really don't have the time to read everything, and some sub-forums are maze-like. So, my questions: 1. Right to rule: I'm playing the 1.132 version and I don't get right to...
Back
Top Bottom