Search results for query: *

• Users: SR-71
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SR-71

(Sub Mod) Barbarian variety/stats

Hello! I've been entertained tweaking some things that, for my personal taste, make game less plain specially regarding barbarian tribes and its abysmal difference fighting with Roman factions, and in general making it a bit more colorful and distinctive. The changes are (i'll try to remember...
  2. SR-71

Relics useless?

I have some relics and I don't see they are of use for nothing. My piety stands the same for weeks, except if I pray on churches. Is it a bug or I'm losing something? Regards  :wink:
  3. SR-71

Irritating forbidden access

The feature of forbiding access to cities with bad relation is getting me completely angry  :evil:  Apart of the related bug of the imposibility of completing the "Meet the spy" mission, I've found that I'm unable to enter lots of city sites because bad relation with a lord that I never know...
  4. SR-71

Unbalanced morale

After playing some hours 1.39 I see that in general it's much more polished than previous version, and I'm enjoying a lot, apart of some Freelancer mod and ship transport  issues already commented by other forum mates...  8-) BUT I noticed that there's something that nearly ruins my game...
  5. SR-71

How to change the amount for prisoners?

Hello guys! First of all congratulations for your excellent mod! :D Second, I would want to change the amount you receive when selling prisoners to Ramun or the Ransom Broker. This was easily made in other mods as described in other thread...
Back
Top Bottom