Search results for query: *

• Users: zwaps
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Two Questions for you

Answer them, scum! 1) Do you play an instrument? (How long, what instrument, why) 2) What kind of music do you prefer? (Genre, why) With this nifty questions I will conquer the world eventually. So you better get on my good side right now, minions. Ok start.
  2. Historical Mod: Second/Third Crusade

Yes, we already do have a crusade mod, but it is not nearly accurate since the crusades took place in Jerusalem and European cities are far away ;) I would really like to see this as a mod and with the help of wikipedia I compiled two possible timelines. That would enable us to use historicaly...
  3. World Map textures

While the in-battle graphics have improved vastly, the world map just looks horrible right now. Some time ago someone posted snow/desert textures. How about integrating them? I'll try to do that now, however, i think the desert is more supposed to be some kind of steppe. The way the snow just...
  4. Heroes leading partys, how

I use both editors for modding M&B basicly just adding stuff, items, units to make the game more dense while keeping the overal story. I thought that it would be neat if actual heroes would lead partys, for example war partys. I worked with a generic "noble class" first and it is awesome, but...
  5. armagan, what this game really needs...

We know that the game is as close to beeing enjoyable forever as any beta version ever got, but after a few weeks it gets boring. However, in this forum the solutions are already posted, for example taking over cities, dynamic war etc. I won't go into this. But one more detail that would be...
  6. SA

SA Thread, Hooray! Zwaps reporting in. Any more Goons here?
  7. Modding Game Files

Post what you tried. I changed a few cities and factions to resemble Europe, also I tried to change the partys/units but I got an error. Is that even possible (namewise that is).
  8. My hopes for this game, AI and such

Okay I played this game for a couple of days now, it's great, love it. Here are some ideas I have to make it better. First, forget about the undead and so on. The townsfolk may tell rumors about dragons and monsters etc. but keep it real. On the other hand, I would not go historic and...
Back
Top Bottom