Search results for query: *

1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

MitchyMatt said:
    Mauibuilt said:
    Is there a hotkey to move a unit in your party list to the top of the list? Like when a companion rejoins your party you can just bump him/her to the top without having to click move up 30 times.

v3.9 changelog said:
    "GAMEPLAY"
    22. MENUS/SETTINGS
    - added Leonion's "Advanced Soldier Management in Exchange Screens" OSP - select troops/prisoner stack AND hold one of the keys combination listed below AND press give/hire/take/capture button
    -- capture all prisoners - LEFT CTRL + A
    -- take all prisoners from garrison - LEFT CTRL + A
    -- give all prisoners to garrison - LEFT CTRL + D
    -- hire all solders - LEFT CTRL + S
    -- give all solders to garrison - RIGHT CTRL + ARROW LEFT
    -- take all solders from garrison - RIGHT CTRL + ARROW RIGHT
    -- move stack one position up inside garrison -  ARROW UP - (doesn't work if single soldier in the stack)
    -- move stack one position down inside garrison - ARROW DOWN - (doesn't work if single soldier in the stack)
    -- move stack to the top of garrison - PAGE UP - (doesn't work if single soldier in the stack)
    -- move stack to the bottom of garrison - PAGE DOWN - (doesn't work if single soldier in the stack)

It's even on the main download thread if you cared to look.

I thought it applied only to garrisons not parties and it says it doesn't work if its a single soldier so assumed didn't work with companion.
  2. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Is there a hotkey to move a unit in your party list to the top of the list? Like when a companion rejoins your party you can just bump him/her to the top without having to click move up 30 times.
  3. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Can I marry a lord's daughter when I'm a non-noble mercenary? Trying to marry Count Ivanus's daughter but he won't give me permission saying I'm not a vassal for his king and not of noble birth. Am I gonne have to become a vassal for Ravenstern or will he eventually allow it if I keep working on his relationship with me? Or will he allow it once I create my own kingdom? Trying to do a run where I don't swear fealty to anyone.

Also I read that eloping would make the family hate me, so does that mean I'm gonna just take a relationship point hit or is it like I'm permanently negative relations with them
  4. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Is there a way to see all units + prisoners on the map when a party has too many different types? It gets cut off and I can't tell if the enemy has a lord as a prisoner or not
  5. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Having problems where sometimes after playing my game for a bit it starts to have trouble loading textures. It'll start with the background of menus like reports having a big black square, than clothes, the walls of taverns are black. Also when this happens the game has an error if it tries to save and is unable to. Restarting Warband fixes it but the not being able to save part is kind of annoying.
  6. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Is there a way to scale down the difficulty of bandit lairs for low level characters? I've started a clean start with no export/import and doing bandit lairs at a low level feels way too hard considering how often those are given as quests. I've had maybe 12 enemies spawn and couple of them are high tier troops like heretic invokers. The best troops I have in the beginning are usually mid level kingdom troops who can handle bandits fine, but the invokers run through them. I can't handle them one on one since my one handed weapon proficiency is 100 ~ 150 and my archery is 170.

I have no problem with it being difficult mid to late game since you should have better troops to bring with you and much better weapon prof. to fight them one on one, but it just seems way too hard for early game especially since doing quests are what you'd be doing more of in early game.
  7. Becoming a Lord

Talk to the leader of the faction and say you want to be his vassal.
  8. Prophesy of Pendor Version 3.0 Status Update

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
    Just downloaded the latest beta in under 21 minutes with all the new additions, for those concerned about download time.

Liar. Let me download it and I'll say if it's under 21 minutes.
  9. Sword of Damocles tips

1. Go buy yourself a blunt weapon and go hunting for looters south of Tihr. Should have 3~5 looters spawning there constantly. Nab a bunch of prisoners than sell it to Ramun at Tihr for 50 a pop. With starting 3 leadership you can carry 40 prisoners. 40x50 = 2000 easy money. It's ALOT easier with Zerrinikian since harvesters/reapers are equipped with a blunt weapon and can make things faster. In one in game week I can make 15k. Subtract the 700 for upkeep and thats 14.3k profit every ingame week. Keep doing this til you get 100k. Also this will increase your weapon profieciencies real quick. Looters have no armor so you do more damage per hit which means quicker increases.

2. Pay attention to the world map and wait til someone captures a castle (usually near Swadian territory). I prefer Grunwalder since it's real easy to defend with archers. Also make sure the village that's attached to it has a high population so you can garrison troops. This point on get rid of any mercenaries you have (overpriced) and start replacing it with your homeland troops. If you still don't have a barracks go around recruiting peasants from villages and if you have a NPC with a decent training skill they'll go to Peasant+ real quick just by resting in the castle.

3. If you have to funds go and make peace with whatever faction you took the castle from. Usually is only like 3k. Get a barracks real fast. After that just start garrisoning troops in your castle. Do upgrades to your castle and let time go by to lower your badboy rating. Now with a badboy rating of 0, you won't have to worry about factions attacking your castle. Now go build up money again (quests for mercs, trading fur, selling looters) til you hit 100k again. Hopefully by now you'll be walking with a 100 size party and 150 troops in your castle.

4. If you picked a castle near the middle, chances are castles near you are constantly swapping hands. This time go do the same thing and capture it when someone takes it. Go pay the money to make peace with whatever faction. Recruit a lord and give him the castle. He doesn't need the village right now since you're at peace with everyone. Build up moneys again and repeat. With 3 castles/villages, you should have 3 lords. Give them a castle/village. Than go siege a town. Take the town and congrats you're on your own from there since that's where I'm at.

BTW this way is easy but it takes incredibly long. I'm at day 284 right now with 3 castles and one town.

10. Merc Guild and SOD Civilization Feedback

Black Army is too good compared to the other mercenaries. I'd suggest perhaps nerfing the Assaulters since they're easy to get (only one upgrade). Either up their level so they become more expensive (although they are kinda pricey atm) or lower their xbow/bow proficiencies a tad bit. The Iron Guards/Ravagers seem fine at the moment, they do well in sieges and okay against other melee units (Boar clan warriors roll them hard). Serpent Host and Conquistadors are perfect at where they're at. Haven't played around with the Jotnar too much but Elephant guard is kind of lacking. They're good with the spears, but they can't just carry the team like how Black Army can.
  11. Bug Reports [V4.5] Read First Post! BUGFIX RELEASED! 11 II/21(GMT+1)

2 bugs I found.

1. When accepting the quest from Black Army about helping their men at a random village, I went to the village and it said, " You see the black army forces fighting against 63 so and so". I chose to leave and ran to the nearest town and hired the mercs that were in the tavern. I proceeded back to the village and this time it was against 52 enemies. So I joined the battle and I seemed to have spawned where the bandits would (right in middle of the village) along with I'd say about 50 clones of myself all right next to each other. Also I was facing my own army, minus me, and when I hit tab, it would say 0 enemies but other numbers would be correct.

2. I noticed if you were to keep entering and exiting the law edicts screen, you could enact a law more than once. I did this village fair several times than after about a month ingame, I noticed it only showed one village fair law enacted. However in my fief management screen, the effects were still shown as if I still had the five village fairs laws active.

Renasma said:
    Re:AhmedYJJ: How do you know how much bad boy you have?

Character report under Reports tab
  12. Bug Reports [V4.5] Read First Post! BUGFIX RELEASED! 11 II/21(GMT+1)

Anyone know how to get rid of the shading problem on certain new armors? Where it's just all black on parts that are in the shade. I seen it on other mods but someone posted up a fix of it so I'm not sure how to get rid of it myself.
  13. Bai Ma's suck?

For some reason Bai Mas seem to suck really badly. Considering they cost 132 which is a lot compared to all other units, along with their 1200 polearms proficiencies you'd figure they would be killing machines. But during a battle I noticed my Bai Ma's barely kill anyone. So I entered a battle...
  14. Bank robbing

Or you just need to have negative relations to the Collins bandit.
  15. The ? thread

I joined an outlaw group and I got a quest to defend the hideout from the sheriff. I can't figure out what to do. There seems to be no trigger.
  16. General questions about the mod

There isn't really any special quests, but there is quite of few little side things you can try to do.
  17. hard mod

dzorro said:
    or chaos war.  :mrgreen: i haven't seen anything harder then that. The lords can knock you down with 1 or 2 hits if your not carefull.

So can pretty much all the top tier troops in PoP lol. Noldor Twilight Knight can easily headshot you while he's on his horse doing over 200 damage.
  18. Prophesy of Pendor V2.x DISCUSSION

Glad that throwing weapons and crossbows got a buff from 2.04. Gladiator's and legionnaires can 1HKO me from 50 feet away while I'm on my horse!
  19. Prophesy of Pendor V2.5 issues

Not really an issue, but just wondering if it was on purpose. I started a new game and found that instead of towns/villages relations to me starting at 0, it's at a random value. I only did visit the nearby Valonbray and two villages, and I saw my relation to Valonbray was 28 and the villages were 9 and 14. Just wondering if this was intentional since I didn't notice it in the list of changes.
  20. lords

Also the amount of fiefs your lord has seems to have some impact. I gave some Baron 4 villages and within 2 weeks gametime he was patrolling with a 170+ party size.
Back
Top Bottom