Search results for query: *

• Users: Mariacello
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Start of Something

Hey everybody, I'm back from a long absence that I'm almost sure no one noted. I can't find the old stories thread for Pendor, so I thought I'd just leave this here. Tell me what you think, how to improve it, what's lacking, what's good. Open, for ze criticize c: The mercenaries have just...
  2. Score?

So I was playing a siege just now, and where the casualties reports flash by, there was a report that said Distance: 23 yards Score: 0 Am I suddenly in the Zweihander-throwing competition, or what does that mean? :P
  3. Mariacello is a techno-tard

All right, y'all, got a question. I'm downloading the 3.01 patch right now (:D) and I'm going to use WinRAR to install/extract it. So the question is: Do I just install this in the exact same fashion as base 3.0? Or should I install this over the base 3.0? Help's appreciated as always, thanks :)
  4. Prophesy of Pendor Infantry Army

I just started a new character (via a new version of PoP came out and my old saves don't work D:) and I was wondering if I should do the typical elite cavalry smash-all-peasants army, or try a heavy infantry sort of thing. My character's sort of geared towards infantry fighting anyway, seeing as...
  5. Module Idea

So I was reading a fantasy book this morning, and I was thinking about medieval history and whatnot. I got an idea, and started reading some history books, and it seems to me that a lot of armies sang going into battle. The idea is this: how awesome would it be if Mount & Blade armies had...
Back
Top Bottom