Search results for query: *

• Users: Kirsch27
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kirsch27

My Serial Key

Ok I don't know why but when I go into the regedit and look for my serial, I don't have a value set for my serial key, it's just got the hardware hash and the activation code. I have a mount & blade original serial key in the registry, but no Warband serial, just activation and hardware hash. I...
  2. Kirsch27

Sparking Civil War

So, I am a vassal of Mierce. We have basically conquered all of England proper, as well as the greater portion of Wales (Suth Seaxe, Lindisware, and Rheged survive, and Bernaccia is still holdling on to Bebbanburh in England, Cait and Alt Clut are almost untouched in Scotland/Pictland, while...
  3. Kirsch27

Forced to declare war?

Okay, so this has happened 3 times now. At first I thought it was because I wasn't at war with somebody, but it just happened when I was in the middle of fighting a war, so now I'm hoping it's a fixable bug, because it's ANNOYING. A screen will flash and say 'Jamadai Khanate declared war on...
  4. Kirsch27

Anti-Religious Towns and Too Much Badboy

This is the best module for M&B at the moment, but I have a few questions/gripes. A- Why do my villages of 300 people convert easily to my religion, but my towns of 900-1200 have not converted at ALL in 4 months? I would think the villages should convert slowly, compared to the towns with the...
  5. Kirsch27

Lorica Segmentata

Ok,  now I'm sure anyone who comes into this thread is going to think I'm flaming at the use of the Lorica Segmentata as historically inaccurate. WRONG. I'm actually seeing a bunch of this and I think it's quite silly. Firstly, based on the fact that this mod is a-historical by design. There...
  6. Kirsch27

Messed up a settlement

Hey, i conquered Bovium, and i recruited a new lord to my kingdom, and gave him the province, but i didn't wait until he came to my nation, and i fought a battle with the Pendragons, and now it's permanently neutral. can i fix it? I've done the same thing before and nothing bad happened, like I...
Back
Top Bottom