Search results for query: *

1. Ravenheild

Dreams

I had a dream where I was riding around my hometown, or at least the dream version of it, on a pennyfarthing whilst trying to catch these sinister Snidely Whiplash looking fellows who were trying to end the world somehow. Also, we all had tophats.
  2. Ravenheild

Analyze the name of the poster above you.

Your name is Roran or it's the name you use in game but that was already taken so Roran 13
  3. Ravenheild

are humans naturally good or evil?

rejenorst said:
    Naturally Evil I'd say, the bad tends to outweigh the good most of the time.
    Depends on your definition of Evil though.
    It's because good is dumb.
  4. Ravenheild

I don't mean in the literal sense. I meant more that the use of technology can be seen as an adaptation itself, not a genetic one but maybe we need to redefine evolution to include non genetic uses. We use it to better adapt to our surroundings more rapidly than the standard definition of evolution would allow.
  5. Ravenheild

Post Difficult Questions Here

I'm not particularly hip to the internet cafe scene. Not a whole lot of call for them when every other building is a wifi hotspot these days.
  6. Ravenheild

Post Difficult Questions Here

Why does the forum ask how long you wish to be logged in? Cannot one just log themselves out when they wish to?
  7. Ravenheild

New Role Play Ideas?

Why would these unknown overlords drop all of their weapons onto the same planet as their criminals? Could they not be bothered to go to the next planet over and do it?
  8. Ravenheild

Good and Evil are artificial concepts created by humans. Humans are animals by nature.  :cool: To overcome we must evolve past our baser instincts and since we are conscious we are in a unique situation to choose our evolution. Albeit through the use of technology which has technically been our outlet for evolution for like 20,000 years.
  9. Ravenheild

Rate the song above you!

Good-n-heavy. He could articulate better though.
    3/4

Been on a Killers kick for days now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K4cPv9IAlw
  10. Ravenheild

say cheese

Funny enough, they're on Facebook. You'd think whoever took them would be hesitant to post nipples all over it but I guess not.
  11. Ravenheild

say cheese

Only two pics I have of the festival without questionable content in them.  :cool:
    There are a lot of pictures to still sieve through however and more may come.

herpderpib.jpg
    herpderp2.jpg
  12. Ravenheild

say cheese

ComFest pictures to come soon. Wicked tribal paint and general shennaniganry for all.
  13. Ravenheild

Corrupt a wish

Granted, it already does.

I wish that I had something to eat.
  14. Ravenheild

Corrupt a wish

Granted, it's ham flavored. Enjoy the gristle.

I wish that I had worked an extra shift this week.
  15. Ravenheild

Weather

It's happening all the way over here in Ohio as well.
  16. Ravenheild

Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

If I can, might I try my best to find out what's gone down since my hiatus to the mountain shrines of Tibet?
    I really don't find Cameron Diaz to be as attractive as people say.
  17. Ravenheild

SP Modern The Bloody Ould Sixth: A Gangs of New York mod (Alpha2 is out, see p.75)

Too bad it kind of died. Kind of in part because of me. I am sad about that last part. I just saw the The Gangs of New York once again... Nogastalgia hard.

Too bad I don't have the game on this computer nor do I remember where I put my PIN. Also I haven't even had a steady computer since January began. So this might be a solo post... For now.
  18. Ravenheild

Rate the song above you!

That was.. different, however it wasn't different enough to warrant a full ellipse. 4/15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfNwTIaxeQ0
  19. Ravenheild

Rate the song above you!

Evilknightz said:
    It's Drum & Bass...
Back
Top Bottom