Search results for query: *

1. Onikami78

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

C'mon Xbox certification!!!!! Still waiting.....
  2. Onikami78

I'm betting it's pushed back to January. Then February. I'd still be interested in dlc. But not in 2-4 year increments. I'll have new gen console by then. So anyways.....dumb question, but we almost to the middle of December (2days). So any words from tw? If it was due for release in November, why is it still taking so long?

You released the game with enough bugs to give cockroaches chubbies, putting out an update shouldn't be this hard.
  3. Onikami78

GTA 6 is gonna release before 1.2
    Yep.
  4. Onikami78

Is there gonna be another beta branch or is the next update gonna be live?
    That's the million dollar question rn.
  5. Onikami78

Can the completeness of the game content of "Mount and Blade 2" surpass "Mount and Blade" in ten years?

Console players will be lucky to get dlcs at this point. They backed out for warband, why not this one? I've dropped getting mods on console at this point. We'll be next gen by the time this game has everything that was "promised".
  6. Onikami78

A Letter To Taleworlds From the Console Community.

For some of us on console, this is starting to feel like warband on console all over again. Bunch of promises, gifts of letdowns. Makes me wish I had just waited a few years to buy so the game was cheap.
  7. Onikami78

Taleworlds is going to release a post to let us know about their futur plans for the game. What are your expectations ??

Console player back from warband days, I think focusing on sp is best at this point. Console mp dead at this point and not gonna make a return. I have a bad feeling us console players are gonna get eventually bent over again. Happened for warband, why not again?
  8. Onikami78

Last day of the month, possibly within last 30 secs, that about sum it up for when 1.2 drops for console? Barring the last second *New beta branch test* we probs gonna get.
  9. Onikami78

But random people upload mods to Bethesdas modding workshop? Considering sonys restrictions on mods, there's a healthy amount on the PlayStation too, it's a brilliant proof of concept that really should have been adopted by other developers by now
    It's a matter of profit liability. BGS self polices the mods themselves. Which requires someone on overwatch to what's downloaded for use. Which means paying somebody. Which means profit loss. Nexus and their ilk are like the wild West.
  10. Onikami78

Definitely, modders deserve to reach the largest gaming audience if they wish, the only way I see this happening is if xbox (due to them been the most open to modding) creating their own version of the steam workshop. Skyrim and fallout 4 modding on xbox while limited is crazy good and served as a hugely successful test pilot, it's crazy how the gaming industry hasn't shifted towards it yet but I hope it will in the future. Modding is such a big part of gaming and more people should be allowed to experience it!
    Money. That's the reason. Xbox can't figure out how to profit more than the modders from modding. All the positive smoke blowing towards modders is to keep them interested, but actual implementation still requires them to profit more than modders or it's not worth the effort on Microsoft's part.
  11. Onikami78

Well I am on console, so I can't play the beta, and don't tell people to be patient, I'd be patient if they actually gave us some ****ing info on if it's gonna take another 4 months or not, if they weren't so slow bannerlord would be one of the most popular games out their
    I second this. They losing out on newbies to m&b with this update garbage.
  12. Onikami78

Not hopeful this will achieve anything but I second this also! Hopefully someone sees this who can make this happen, it's something that should have been there from the beginning and it isn't exactly a huge update
    I third this.
  13. Onikami78

Console Update

I'm not 100% if there was a recent update announced (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but Elite Dangerous... I played on my console (I play this on my PC) and we were promised that we would get Odyssey update for years then the devs up and decided to stop console support altogether and offered us a "free version" of Horizons on the PC so that we could transfer our accounts. The servers still exist on the console, but it did leave a really bad taste. I'm not saying TW is going to do this to the console community, I'm just saying it's happened in other games.
    They've dropped consoles development before too. With warband. They made sure warband was running good enough for Xbox and then dropped development on it too focus on PC warband. TW don't care about us console players too much, as long as they get cash influx. I'm waiting for dlc disappointment. But hey, if I get cheats for bannerlord, at least it will be a bit more than what I got with warband.
  14. Onikami78

Console Update

yeah I’m out
    Love it
  15. Onikami78

I already know the answer but I have to ask, when is the ETA for console release?
    When we stop playing and give up on this game. I think if we ignore them for a year they'll finally decide it was a bad idea to fix mp and sp at the same time. Mp is dead, as in archeologists are sifting sand to find relics, dead. No patch gonna fix it.
  16. Onikami78

I already know the answer but I have to ask, when is the ETA for console release?
    This
  17. Onikami78

Yeah I hear you. Being on console makes me feel like a second class citizen 😂😂
    This
  18. Onikami78

Any news on beta 1.2 being connected se to done yet?

Any news yet....wait, sorry, my bad. Forgot who I was asking
  19. Onikami78

Roadmap? Features in the future? Anything?

How about they just get 1.2 update to live for all platforms first?!? The next ice age and ww3 are all gonna happen before it releases at this rate. Like I said, single player updates should be separate from multiplayer updates, at least on consoles, cuz it's dead and deçomposing on Xbox and we have to wait for mp stuff to be sorted.
Back
Top Bottom