Search results for query: *

• Users: FuryFire
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Unit Stats of Commander Battles???

Been gravitating towards Commander Battles since my horrible lag will not equate to victory or defeat. Out of curiosity, has there been an official unit stats of every unit type in the CB battles? I read somewhere in the manual that there are differences among the unit types among factions...
  2. Renaissance: The age of pike and shot

We all agree that the EATRC is set in the renaissance mixed with some outlandish and awesome ideas. But I think factions,aside from exceptions of course should at least follow the Pike and Shot formula to some degree. So far the only ones I see are HSE, Lauria, HU, Ormeli fielding pikes in one...
  3. NPCs and parties suggestion thread

So how about we finalize who's showing their hides out in C4? Including new suggestions and old characters. From Calradia (as far as I can remember): Sgt. Hershey (HSE) Bastard Heron (HSE) Cpt. Furgilforsun (HU) ________(HU) Faysal (OE) Chobo the Barbarian(OE) Laurian Grand Master Knights of...
  4. EATRC: Fall of Vienna

This is an attempt to advertise probably the best mod there is in MnB. As well as to practice my writing skills. The Eagle and The Radiant Cross is set in a renaissance era Calradia, filled with a multitude of factions that each have their own unique flavor. Its promise of lore is enticing and...
  5. Army Codices

Just for fun and as a tribute. First of all I would like to credit Toonknight for allowing me to copy some paragraphs from his outdated codex. It's not finished yet, but I plan to make one for each faction. If anything is wrong or out of place, just tell me. I was hoping that Venitius could add...
  6. Continued Discussion on the Fall of Factions

So as not to be disrespectful of Nikephoros' board. Lets continue. My Reply But only the highborn of the Halmarian Union enjoy those cheese, yes they export the best quality sought after by Calradian and Bermian Nobles and even reached as fine cuisine in the lands of the pope, but in a...
  7. TEATRC RTS Mod? Modder need help

The universe of TEATRC is awesome... And I was thinking of modding an RTS game to create a strategy version.. What do you people think would have the engine more suitable for TEATRC? SAGE engine used by the LOTR: BfME 2? or the Total War Engine? And to any experienced modders out there, do you...
  8. Vote for the most awesome swordsmen in the game.

Okay who do you think fields the best elite swordsmen. Which do you think would be the best if they are in the real world? (which means, that their tactics from the lore and our imaginations could be fully realized) Based on my experiences, the Swadian Doppelsoldner seems to be the champion...
  9. Hands of the Pope vs. Queens Guard

After reading the Ellisian Pedes vs Brigadiers, another thought came across my mind. A match that seems to me, worthier of epic attention. Who would win in a battle between Imelda's Queen's Guard (Laurian) and Saldian's Hand of the Pope (Lion Throne). Their be two categories: 1.) combat in...
  10. Attention players of the previous TEATRC version, I have a question

After reading a thread a few days ago, something about the Great Armors of Zollern, I've got curious on what the other special regional units are. Aside from the ones present in the current version of course (e.g. Ulm Mounted Arquebusier, Hand of the Pope, etc.) And wonder if D'Sparil mentioned...
  11. Warriors of Calradia 1

I'm planning to start a series of short stories detailing the soldiers of Calradia. This is my first time doing this apparently. Criticisms are welcome and a must, for they will decide the fate of my future actions, and identify if I am indeed interesting. Here goes: Warriors of Calradia 1: We...
Back
Top Bottom