Search results for query: *

• Users: Ro319
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Economy Village expansion

It would be great if there was a feature to allow villages to be expanded & grown into town settpements to keep up with the game progression. Once u take over the campaign map there isn't much left to do. But expanding villages could allow for my heir's to grow the empire I've conquered after my...
  2. Need More Info E1.4.3 notables crash

Game crashes everytime I enter any town or try to speak to any notable. Can't hold a conversation long enough to create a caravan Computer specs: Windows 8.1 Nvidia geforce gtx 880m I7-4800 mq 3.7ghz 16 gb ram
  3. Skin editing

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've looked everywhere for an answer, I'm playing the Bellum Imperii mod and the african/colored skintones were removed from the mod... how do I get them back? I'm creating a custom faction and can't proceed without it.
  4. Help with module

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've looked everywhere for an answer, I'm playing the Bellum Imperii mod and the creator removed african/colored skintones from the mod... how do I get them back? I'm creating a custom faction and can't proceed without it.
Back
Top Bottom