Search results for query: *

1. bill2505

Ideas & Suggestions

Bryceevans102 said:
    Suggestion:  Play as your men.  When [The Player] dies, I doubt [The Player] would want to go back to the menu screen, or just watch the battle rage on.  On 1257 AD, they had it where if [The Player] dies, then he/she could play as [The Player's] men.  I think that might make this mod just a bit better, and a whole lot funner.
    i would like this too
  2. bill2505

Bug Reporting HQ

great work about 4.0 quentilius. have you fixed the lose the battle (even if you win)  after you die ,bug
  3. bill2505

Request: troop descriptions

i love thisl. its too bad i cant help you because i serve in the army.why you dont use the descriptions of m2 total war or another mod with permision of course (for mods)
  4. bill2505

Kudos to the dev.

Quintillius said:
    I am gonna to remove the custom town scenes and building models to make the game load slightly faster.
    your v4 plans are great. could you tell us what you mean with removing costum town scenes?
  5. bill2505

weird problem about performance

i can play costum battles (even sieges) with 150vs 150 troops with no problem i play campaign i go t help a eastern roman lord to fight some rebels 3mine troops+120 lords troops + 78fures(bandits)= extreme lag. why this happens
  6. bill2505

Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

JuJu70 said:
    Then why does an army of 500 soldiers get along with each other no problem?

There was an idea to add more instability, but you already get party morale hit to size and different religions. So, no they don't all like each other but we can't bring it down to the level of each individual bot.
    one reason i like companions (and want all of them) is because you can make them as you wish(change their skill or equipment) and because i hate memorizing who hates who.
    .could somone post a way to prevent comp leaving
  7. bill2505

Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Phalnax811 said:
    Phalnax811 said:
    bill2505 said:
    any suggestion to reduce save curruptiom
    Hey @bill, search this thread for "tax" and "inefficiency" (top right side of this website). We have 4 or 5 posts about this subject explaining the mechanics, easy to find now  :smile:

I couldn't tell if he was talking about tax inefficiency OR actual game save files getting corrupted....?
    save files getting corrupted
  8. bill2505

any suggestion to reduce save curruptiom
  9. bill2505

any suggestion for a most permant income
  10. bill2505

Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

kalarhan said:
    bill2505 said:
    i want to change in module  the troops exp kill. in order to make xp gain 40% more do i need to set the number to 2.4(from 2.0)

tweak your game
    start it with cheats enabled
    open savegame
    open party (army) UI
    select a group of your soldiers
    use SHIFT+L cheat command to give them XP. Repeat as needed it until that group is ready for a upgrade.

Repeat the process (changing your tweak numbers) until you are happy with the results.
    turn off cheats

play
    thanks for the anser but i dont want to chead
  11. bill2505

Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

i want to change in module  the troops exp kill. in order to make xp gain 40% more do i need to set the number to 2.4(from 2.0)
  12. bill2505

i want to change the vallue of xp kills troopd get but not to much. is 2.4 good (for a 40% more than vanilla vc )
  13. bill2505

if someone whant to keep the vanilla vc experience could someome give a quick guide how to exp troops
  14. bill2505

as a pagan if you capture a city or fort deep in christian countries ,what is the strategy about recruiting troops
    .also does a good guide exist for refugee building
  15. bill2505

troop experience

kalarhan said:
    only answer I can think of: try it yourself, as noone else can know the speed that YOU will like

hard = 1.04
    normal = VC RE
    easy = faster than normal, but slower than native

check guides for more information on the game
    thanks for the answer but what exactly the norma/beginer option changes. how much xp troops earn or how much xp they need to upgrade
  16. bill2505

troop experience

i have the option set in normal  but my troops dont upgrade . i am in day 11 and i cant upgrade even the farmers even if i have played at least 6 battles (small battles). i want slower than vanilla but a lot quicker than now. like brythenwalda .should i change options to easy or change the xp...
  17. bill2505

Bannermen

Quintillius said:
    If I give them a sword, I need to add 20 extra animations.
    Believe me, making one single animation is a pain in the ass.
    can you at least give some bonus to flagbearers then. + morale
  18. bill2505

Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Thanks  :grin:!

Footage of upcoming v4.0 update for Nova Aetas:

New operations for ModuleSystem (thanks to Caribbean mod I guess) have made new content possible such as animations for scenery and more! Crafting will become a vital part of the game and you'll get the chance to play like a real blacksmith.
    you are the god of modding quin
  19. bill2505

Bannermen

i love flag bearers but them doing nothing is a bit let down. cant you give them a sword or something
  20. bill2505

Main Topic

in the future could you include the more metal sounds mod
    this is for 1.167 right
Back
Top Bottom