Search results for query: *

• Users: hoam
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Enemy Territory Quake Wars

Anyone tried the demo yet? Or been playing since the beta? One of the best MP games currently out there imho. First impressions were "this game is pretty cool". Subsequently, the more I played it, the better it got. Game never gets boring, as you'll always find yourself in the heat of action...
  2. Unable to create render target texture

I'm using M&B 0.8. Here are my PC specs Athlon XP 2400+ 512mb DDR333 RAM Geforce 6600GT All previous M&B versions worked fine. Now, after creating my character and picking either the "No take me in-game w/o tutorial" or "Yes I want the weapons tutorial" option, the game would crash with this...
  3. For those who own Jedi Academy

http://www.moviebattles.com/ Check this out. Very interesting mod, I'd say it's melee combat really takes Jedi Academy's to new heights. Groundbreaking isn't the word I'd use, but it makes Jedi Academy multiplayer a totally new experience. I'd go as far to say that if this mod had been released...
  4. Castle Suggestions

Not really quite sure if anyone has posted this thread before. a) When you siege a castle, perhaps you can hire cannoneers,(e.g; Swadian Cannoneers / Vaegir Cannoneers / Swadian Bombarders etc.) like to blow up the gate or something from cities like Praven or Suno, not just footmen, horsemen...
  5. When your enemies block your attacks...

In the heat of combat in M&B, one may be too busy to notice this, but in areas such as the training, it may be a little bit of a turn-off. I'm referring to when you hit an enemy (or vice versa), and he blocks, his attack will either be a) stuck in that frame of the animation before returning to...
  6. Dark Messiah trailer

http://www.gamevideos.com/ The use of physics sure is interesting :)
  7. 4 questions about modding

1) How do I change the skyboxes? 2) How do I change the height of the grass/flooring 3) How do I change the internal rooms eg. merchants, taverns' dungeons etc? 4) What format does the music belong to, and how do I tweak the game to play the appropriate music during battles and travelling?
  8. mouse smoothing

If any of you have played Serious Sam, you'd know what mouse smoothing is about. I get a little annoyed when I use a bow and zoom in, and realise I cant hit the guy for nuts esp during castle sieges because I either a) move the mouse too much or b) the viewscreen doesn't move despite the mouse...
  9. Independent Games Festival

http://www.igf.com/ What more can I say? MNB should be in there. No harm getting yourself a larger community Armagan. I think a Winner of 2006 award would really help boost the community's population :D
  10. Is it possible to import characters into other mods?

I exported my main char from native M&B, and tried to import him up in storymod, but it doesn't seem to work (PS I finally fell to the dark side and bought the game. whoopee doo :D)
  11. Some suggestions that i feel the game should have

None of these will break the core gameplay, but I feel it'd be better off with them imho. I'm not sure what features have already been mentioned to death, but anyway... - A slider to increase or decrease the speed at which time passes in the world map - Some more graphical details to the world...
  12. holy crap lololol

Freaking awesome, I just beat the crap load out of a group of river pirates. It was like this - I was on horseback, with a one-handed sword. I just kept running to and fro from one point to another, and lopping off pirates' heads (bah too bad for no disembodiment). I must have soloed about 10...
  13. Thoughts on Mount n Blade

Hi, I've only tried M&B for a few hours, and so far it hasn't been disappointing. However, though the core gameplay is very good, immersion has been marred here and there. No doubt there is still room for improvements The main issue that was distracting was the lack of a detailed city. It...
Back
Top Bottom