Search results for query: *

1. Companions as Lord: Skills?

i tried to give my (companion) lords new equiptment with the Warband Mod Tools. but im not able to find the lordunit in Warband Mod Tools.
    where can i find them or where are they located? and if they are not in Mod Tool, how can i change the lord equiptnemt?

i hope u can understand my question :wink:
  2. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

im not sure but i thinnk its also in floris TT. its not that important, just look over it. :wink:
    but thx for mention.
  3. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

i dont know what ur talking about. everythink works fine for me. which version do u use?
  4. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

thank you! its always good to get response :smile:
  5. Question about Lord betrays

THANK U guys :smile:
    -----------------
    öhm this is to high for me, i better let everythink as it is :wink:
  6. Question about Lord betrays

and this module_simple_triggers.py should be located in the main mod folder?
    i cant find this "data".... also not in subfolders of the mod.

i also searched for these lines in the module data, but there it was also not located. :sad:

im really a bit dumb in those things... ^^
  7. Question about Lord betrays

Caba`drin said:
    To start disabling defection/indictment you want to be in module_simple_triggers.
    Find this comment:  #Auto-indictment or defection

To disable both auto-defection and auto-indictment completely, immediately after the first
    (try_begin),

add:
    (eq, 1, 0),

i sadly dont get it to work...
    im not even able to find the #Auto-indictment or defection line..
    in my module_simple_triggers file are only many, many numbers.

could someone perhaps please upload the module_simple_triggers file so that i can play without exiles? (I really hate informatic) :wink:
  8. Question about Lord betrays

Caba`drin said:
    To start disabling defection/indictment you want to be in module_simple_triggers.
    Find this comment:  #Auto-indictment or defection

To disable both auto-defection and auto-indictment completely, immediately after the first
    (try_begin),

add:
    (eq, 1, 0),

To only disable auto-indictment, add a hash mark # at the beginning of the line:
    (call_script, "script_indict_lord_for_treason", ":troop_no", ":faction"),

To only disable auto-defection, before the line:
    (neq, ":who_moves_first", 0),

add:
    (eq, 1, 0),

Thx Caba i will give it a try when i have time.

pretender said:
    Not only will it be cool that lord gets pardoned or come back.
    \awesome idea mode xd

But it will be lot cooler if The Kingdom which is destroyed tries to come back.
    e.g. say 3 lords are in exile and Say King Haralus has left the scene also.

So king and the other three lords attack castle or a town... maybe weakest town/castle of weakest kingdom
    That way Say swadia kingdom which has died can come back.

And to be cherry on icing... lets say lords which are currently unhappy with there liege(maybe those who dont have fief etc) can join the Rebel Swadia when King haralus starts attacking.

Dam if only i had skills to implement this i would help.
    But i can only contribute in story/idea/plot lines and dialogues :mrgreen:

I hope this idea is not too ambitious :mrgreen:

I dont know how diffult it is to script but indeed, its a great idea.
  9. Question about Lord betrays

lvzhuojun said:
    is it possible just take out the indictment feature?
    Certainly...but recall that the lower a vassal's relation with the king (and/or marshal) the less likely they are to accompany the kingdom on campaign. So if the king cannot kick out a lord, they can become dead weight.
    [/quote]

hm thats okay at least for me... could you discribe what i have to do to disable the exile future?
  10. Question about Lord betrays

hm i would say both caba.

and i would also agree to reduce these events so that they are really really rare... (like one exile in a year...)
  11. Question about Lord betrays

is there a way to stop Lord betrays and exiles in the kingdoms? so many lords had been exiled that its not funny anymore ;) (sorry if there was a thread about it but i couldnt find anything about this...)
  12. Captures from Robin Hood (2010)

the beginning of the movie was so great! after 30 minutes the whole movie became a mess, until the children came with their ponys to batlle...
    the whole movie was a nightmare.

like u said only the architekteure and clothings were great.

biggest dissapointing movie ever!

13. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

good to hear, i also had this problem with the patch :wink:

it takes a while to adjust to the big troop trees, but they have much more deep and after a while u feel really responsable for ur units in higher tiers :wink: ...
  14. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

Did you installed the Expanded Bugfix Patch 2.41a?
  15. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

0.41a has been released with many more item changes and balancings.

the swadians barons black charger has ben replaced, but i stayed with the black charger for the Imperial Elite Reichswachter, cause i had no bugs with it...
    however the Imperial Elite Reichswachter is a very raw mercenary unit because u cant recruit this trooptree in taverns.

hf and feel welcome to give feedback.
  16. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

good u mentioned it, havent played in the last time.
    im gonna release a new version today evening
    THX :smile:
  17. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

Version 0.4 has been uploaded.
    Feel free to comment and give critism.

-----------
    new version 0.41 released
    just a bugfix for the Hospitaller Reichsritter...
  18. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

great! im gonna do that! thank u monnikje :smile:
    only the vaegirs and some skill adjustments are left to do and the 0.4 version is ready to go. i think one more day...
  19. Reworked Troop Tree 0.41a for Floris Mod Pack 2.41

hey all
    im very close to a new release of my sub-trooptree for floris expanden 2.41. (maybe one or two more days)
    the new version contains many more unit types like french mercenaries, imperial soldiers and many more tweaks.

im also builded some nubian speermen and archers for the sarranids but i dont get the right skincolor for them.
    i would like to make them very dark/black.
    which facecode have i to write in the mod tools troop tree to recieve the dark faces?

20. What map will be used in new Brytenwalda version'

i just wanted to download the fanmade polished map and start a new game... what are these bugs? are they game breaking?
Back
Top Bottom