Search results for query: *

• Users: yzane
  • Order by date
  1. yzane

Bellum Imperii: Downloads - 1.5.2 Released!

gokiller said:
    Updated the downloads with the latest 1.4 version.

:party:
  2. yzane

This mod is dead?

Antonis said:
    Well, yeah, I can do that. Still, not right now, I don't think it would serve anything, as I don't work on this mod currently. I would, but the lack of scenes and the general medieval scenery irks me more than anything.  :smile:

A shame. Ive been looking for a good classical era type mod. wish you the best in all your endeavours!
  3. yzane

Races

gsanders said:
    yzane said:
    Why are elven males so ugly in this mod? their faces are all stretched out and contorted. Is it just me,a bug, or was this an intentional design decision?

You mean, they look like THIS?

kEak1.jpg
    GYZCv.jpg

If they don't look like this in your version, you did something wrong - wrong Warband version (must be > 1.15:cool:,  something different with your in game video settings, like HDR mode or something, or you are still in the 2014 version and not the 2018 version.

Thanks for the input! Did a clean install and its all good now
  4. yzane

Races

Why are elven males so ugly in this mod? their faces are all stretched out and contorted. Is it just me,a bug, or was this an intentional design decision?
  5. yzane

Bellum Imperii: Downloads - 1.5.2 Released!

you guys planning to update this and steam workshop to 1.4? the mod is great!
  6. yzane

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

This mod is amazing. Any plans to include Iga?
  7. yzane

Mod is not dead!!

good to hear!
  8. yzane

Plans for patch v0.7

is the mod dead?
Back
Top Bottom