Search results for query: *

1. Money Making (Why is it so hard?)

Dankmemes1 said:
    One thing you could do is raid and look villages, I usually make around 1000-1200, off of each raid and managed to make around 13000 denairs by day 34

This leads to negative relations though, never a good thing.
  2. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Cpt. Nemo said:
    H3YimDR3W said:
    So..... Cheat MENU for consoles? Does anyone know why this won't be/hasn't been implemented? I'd love to understand why because I do very well at this game starting out now that I've read the forums infinity times over! But as soon as I become a Merc my parts wages are 2100 and the faction I fight for only pays me 500-600? This means I struggle to keep my army afloat and the use of a cheat menu where we could add items/denars would be very very helpful. I believe a majority of players play this game for the sandbox aspect, this is usually enhanced by cheats in my own opinion.

Best Regards,

Andrew.
    The payment you get for being a mercenary isn't intended to fully pay your party's wages. Being a mercenary is really license to raid caravans and villages in the name of the faction you're fighting for in times of war, and a chance to participate in large battles with lords, enabling you to get better prisoners and loot. That is where most of your income should be coming from, along with some trading/enterprises.

As for cheats/cheat menu, the reasons the devs stated are issues with how to input some of the cheats on a controller, and how to keep cheats easy to use/enable without impacting players who don't want to use them.

Thanks for the reply here, I've since worked out if I raid caravans as a Merc the reputation is reset, so we are all good on that front... As for the cheat/cheat menu an option similar to mods on skyrim/fallout? "Enabling mods will disable all achievements" something like this could work? I'm no tech expert so don't know if it's really a feasible financial option, but if/when Bannerlords gets a console release I would love to see this included if it isn't included in warband before then.
  3. Suggestion(s) for console version of Warband

Hey everyone, I noticed we did not have a section here for the console version so here we go... My personal suggestion(s) would be to add a cheat menu to the in-game options for warband, I understand that due to controller mapping certain cheats just aren't feasible within the console version...
  4. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

So..... Cheat MENU for consoles? Does anyone know why this won't be/hasn't been implemented? I'd love to understand why because I do very well at this game starting out now that I've read the forums infinity times over! But as soon as I become a Merc my parts wages are 2100 and the faction I fight for only pays me 500-600? This means I struggle to keep my army afloat and the use of a cheat menu where we could add items/denars would be very very helpful. I believe a majority of players play this game for the sandbox aspect, this is usually enhanced by cheats in my own opinion.

Best Regards,

Andrew.
  5. Money Making (Why is it so hard?)

The jobs I recieve from lords are either low paying or mercenary work which I'm not ready for yet.

Edit : However when I take out sea raiders I'm making an easy 1.5k per group.
  6. Money Making (Why is it so hard?)

Answer : Built the dyeworks in Rivacheg (had to get rid of all my troops except companions and farm sea raiders to raise the 10k)

Then I hired mercenary horsemen (cause of low trainer levels) and took out the big bands of sea raiders to get myself a 20k allowance, retrained my troops back to Knights and now I'm sitting on 1.5k a week profit with a 2.1k troop wage. Enterprises are key to maintaining a small elite army it seems!
  7. Money Making (Why is it so hard?)

Hi everyone, I used to play Mount & Blade on PC (From vanilla through to warband) and getting money on PC seemed VERY easy? I'm now playing on Xbox one (and loving it) but getting money is a constant chore. I've tried trade routes, farming sea raiders, full manhunter teams and maxed prisoner...
  8. Is cheats coming soon to consoles?

Damn! Back to the grind then.
  9. Is cheats coming soon to consoles?

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    By universal demand, they are first porting the cheats, then the rest of Bannerlord.
    I hope you are all proud.

Is this confirmed? I play on Xbox one and would love to see cheats enabled (though if they aren't I will still play regardless) The biggest issue is money for me, I never have enough for a decent army!
Back
Top Bottom