Search results for query: *

1. Alv Vatzdal

Claimant questions?

Hi, I'm playing Norway, but I find NOTHING on google and nothing here  :sad: - Other then this post when I search for "mount and blade warband anno domini 1257 knut haakonsen". I found Haakonsen (acording to wikipedia the historical Haakonsen sweared alligance to the current King of "Nort-vegr" (North-way) and died a few decades before AD 1257) in Genova, but he was only talking about Swabians and Calradia and seemed to be bugged, will he continue to be bugged if I lay down my sword for him and create a rebellion? And is it in fact the right man? And what about my Village, soon to be fortified, and manor, soon to be walled. Can I just conquer it when I loose my fief as soon as I stop supporting the king and will everything be as normal? I have a husband, but he only got an impoverished village, that I can't do anything to improve, but the advantage to have a warrior wife, is to bring him into the field, create armies and storm castles. So I'm wondering, is it possible to create several manors after conquering a castle and it's villages?

Why do people say "search the forum" and then I get up, when wanting to post this:
    Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
    Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
  2. Alv Vatzdal

Nobles I meet call King of France by my name, not "Louis". Europe=Calradia bug,

I called my character Jeanne, then i figured out my fief was Mendes, so I renamed to Jean, Lady of Mendes, that sound cool, but not when every single nobleman i meet greet me as Jeanne, then go on to say that I must be doing good for myself, since "Jeanne, Lady of Mendes" (the King) have given...
  3. Alv Vatzdal

Mount and Blade Warband, with Female character, banner and fief from the start!

A GUIDE OF SORTS FOR PLAYING FEMALE IN M&B WB AD1257: I tried to find a simple way to play a less chauvenistic version of Mount and Blade Warband and finally found it, so hope someone have use for this info and that the google spiders find the thread: The solution is simple. If you got...
  4. Alv Vatzdal

Story Driven YouTube Let's Play - King of England

Thanks from a newb, I downloaded episode 5-15 and going to try to learn a bit more about how to start the game in a good way.
  5. Alv Vatzdal

Building money fast in the beginning?

A friend gave me a link to this module of M&B Warband yesterday + Battlesizer, and I't's just the thing I was hoping for might be a reality in some Bannerlord mod (until that comes). Totally amazing game (Not been this hooked since WoW Vanilla)!!!, but unlike regular Warband, I got an army of...
Back
Top Bottom