Search results for query: *

1. BetrayTheWorld

All About Qualis Gems - SPOILERS!

Ok, I'd like to start this thread to get an up to date source for qualis gem information. I've already searched other threads as well as the wiki, then tested several things from both of them only to find they they're all horribly out of date. It would be very much appreciated if people would be...
  2. BetrayTheWorld

Please Help: Loot, Battle Size, and Standard Tweaks for PoP

Ok, I've been doing some forum searching due to being distraught at the loot I've received from fairly ridiculous battles. In battles of 500+ high end troops, I've found that if the final wave of enemy troops is weak, the loot received will suck. This means, if you kill that enormous 300 man...
  3. BetrayTheWorld

Warband Port

I'd like to start off by saying that SoD is my favorite mod from original M&B. I've been waiting for this latest release for what seems like ages. I absolutely love the things you guys have done. The thing is, while I have been waiting these years for a relatively complete version of SoD to be...
  4. BetrayTheWorld

REBELLION - How to do it?

Ok, so as I understand, if you personally lead the capturing of a castle or town, and request that the castle or town be awarded to you, and it isn't, you get the option to rebel and take all your properties with you. My question is, is there any other way to rebel and keep your...
  5. BetrayTheWorld

SALT TRICK

SPOILERS BELOW THIS POST - HOPEFULLY Does the salt trick still give a qualis gem in the warband version of PoP? I seem to recall needing one other thing, aside from salt. Can anyone remind me of what that is? I've been searching the forums, but taleworlds has the search function disabled right...
  6. BetrayTheWorld

Any tips to find Finneas de Digit?

I've been running all over the map looking for this guy, and can't find him anywhere. Is he ALWAYS on the map SOMEWHERE? Anyone know? I feel very unlucky right now. lol EDIT: Revisiting PoP, and still having a problem with this. I've visited every single town on the map, running around with...
  7. BetrayTheWorld

Achievement not working?

So, I worked long and hard to unlock the "Deathbringer" Achievement by killing 50+ men in a single battle. I went into nearly impossible odds with me and my companions vs. a noldor spawn. My companions went down fairly quickly, but I managed to take out their cavalry and kite the leftover noldor...
  8. BetrayTheWorld

So, I'm having trouble finding some information...

I seem to recall there being more stickies that were more useful here before. Anyhow, I have some questions regarding SoD. 1. The current version of SoD that's being worked on is 4.6, right? Any ETA on when that is going to be released, and how buggy it will be? I LOVE the concept behind SoD...
  9. BetrayTheWorld

Noldor Item Drops

I'm just curious, but it seems like noldor don't drop any of their good stuff, ever. I'm on day 200+, and have killed 10+ noldor armies, have 9(+3) looting skill, and the four best items I've got from them are: 1 - A chipped noldor longsword 2 - A tattered noldor trimmed ranger garb 3 - A...
  10. BetrayTheWorld

On Hiring Lords

So, my kingdom is big now, with a couple towns and several castles. But I have a problem. No lords to delegate castles to. I read that you can recruit lords if you: a) Get relations with a lord to 50+, then capture them or b) Eliminate an entire faction Does anyone know if there are any...
  11. BetrayTheWorld

Best way to use qualis gems? (SPOILERS)

So, I have a spare qualis gem that I got, and I've already established a knighthood order. I now have both Rangers of the Clarion Call, and Knights of the ebony gauntlet in my kingdom. But now I'm trying to figure out what to use this other gem for. To be honest, I don't know if I know all the...
  12. BetrayTheWorld

Books List - What they do. (SPOILERS)

The only topic I could find on this issue was from back when the books were named the same as in native. Now that they are different, if you know what they do, please post them here. I'll start: 1. The Great Leaders of Pendor - Raises your leadership by 1 upon completion.
  13. BetrayTheWorld

Noble Recruits

Anyone happen to know how the noble recruits spawning numbers work? I've had a castle for quite some time, with a training ground, and I've only had like 3 noble recruits "spawn". Do towns spawn them more often? Does having more villages increase the rate at which they spawn? I would look...
  14. BetrayTheWorld

Qualis Gems and where to get them (SPOILERS)

Ok, so I understand that you can get qualis gems from the named minor faction spawns by taking them prisoner and ransoming them for a gem. I understand that there is one hidden in a city that rhymes with Pain. Are there any other places/ways to get these things?
  15. BetrayTheWorld

Siege not working

I don't seem to be getting the option to siege any castles as an independant mercenary captain. I have positive relations with 3 kingdoms, neutral with 2. Can't siege the neutral kingdoms either. I believe I've run into this issue in the past, and was told to raid a merchant caravan to get...
  16. BetrayTheWorld

Ok, I need some advice, please.

Alright, so this is the situation: The Sanjar Kahn dude is running around with 2000 troops attacking my castles on day 110. I haven't used any cheats, and don't intend to. However, I just can't figure out what to do against an army of 2000 guys invading my castles. I have each of my 2 castles...
  17. BetrayTheWorld

Lots of random crashes in 4.57

So I've been trying to play 4.57 today, but am having some difficulty. I'm getting lots of random crashes to desktop. These crashes typically occur when entering into conversation with someone, but have happened at other times. I didn't have this problem with the last patch(although I did crash...
  18. BetrayTheWorld

How do you enable quickstart in 4.57?

Subject says it all. It seems that giving experience/gold is disabled in this version. How do I re-enable it?
  19. BetrayTheWorld

A way to lower starting level of companions?

Why are all the companions such high level now? :shock: Is there any way to make them lower level again? I enjoy the customization involved in leveling up my companions. Also, quick start doesn't seem to work. I tried to use quick start to give myself some experience, so that I could test...
  20. BetrayTheWorld

Where can I get the latest patch for the original M&B?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated at how difficult it is to navigate TaleWorlds website. Everything moves so slow, and I can't seem to find a dedicated area for patching the original game. I apologize if I missed something obvious, but would very much appreciate it if someone could provide a link...
Back
Top Bottom