Search results for query: *

• Users: Redneck21
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Redneck21

Error

Whenever I start the game it starts loading it says error has occured, ran out of video memory
  2. Redneck21

Nothing is working

I haven't played the new version of 1866 and decided to install it, i haven't played 0.7 since early December and I decided to install 0.8 I get in game and play Gettysburg, I'm a farmer with a butcher knife and half the union guys are Mexicans and other half are union. I say huh must be a bug...
  3. Redneck21

Microsoft Visual C+++ RunTime Library

Assertion Failed! Program: ... File:..\rgl\rglGraphics_context.cpp Line: 344 Expression: hlsl_data_handles[i].valid() This appears when trying to start warband
  4. Redneck21

Cybernations - Online Nations

http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp If you want to share stuff, do so without the referral link or explicitly state that it is one -RLL This is a great game here are some of the things you can do.... Cyber Nations is the most popular free persistent browser-based nation simulation game...
  5. Redneck21

I beat it

I thought this was a pretty fun mod, I hope to see part 2 of it soon! If you will make one..
  6. Redneck21

Custom made armor

I was thinking that it would be cool if for a (Very High) price and with the materials, you could get your own armor Custom made. This might be something to look into.
  7. Redneck21

80 vs 11000

Alright lets see here, I had an army of 80 after fighting a pretty large scale battle when I was near the coast against the nords, and I camped out and thats when the legions came and spawned right ontop of me, and I couldn't get away in time, they were on me and when I looked.... it said you...
  8. Redneck21

Artillery

When do you plan to put artillery into the equation? Maybe next version or two because I have some trouble when my 200 man army gets attacked by 600 people
  9. Redneck21

The game

Ok I bought mount and blade over gamersgate a while back and then my computer EXPLODED, now that I got a new computer since I downloaded it online doesn't that mean I lost mount and blade?!
  10. Redneck21

Best mod I've ever played.... but

Title, But I had 1 problem at the beginning, I started the game all running along when out of no where came a band of about 20 scorchers or something like that, they are faster than me so they catch me and tear me to shreds, but other than that little incident its a awesome mod
  11. Redneck21

Recommended mods

I'm looking for like Romans and stuff like that types of mods are there any good ones out there?
  12. Redneck21

Noldor...and Al-Aziz

Ok I've been around a week or so ingame and I have looked ALLOVER and Can't find the Noldor armies ANYWHERE, Now for the 2nd question I have also looked allover for the guy who sells the location of Al-Aziz and still can't find him, is he in a certain city or what? and if he is, what is his name?
  13. Redneck21

wheres the lord of giliaes quest guy?

wheres the lord of gilliaes guy I can't find him they told me to look for him but the maps look like crap
  14. Redneck21

The devil

A Sign?
  15. Redneck21

Can't install the exe

I installed the eagle and the radiant cross .exe into my modules folder, I hit finish but nothing happens
Back
Top Bottom