Search results for query: *

1. reyzius

SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

i dont know if its still developed or no but mega link is down and it seems i cant find any 1.6 legit download anymore can anyone help?

(sry for bad english as its not my native tongue)
  2. reyzius

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

produno said:
    reyzius said:
    day 170+ still cant find ser janis castle XD. any help ?

Its bugged, but fixed and improved for 1.1

that answered my question. thx ser
  3. reyzius

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

day 170+ still cant find ser janis castle XD. any help ?
  4. reyzius

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Innocent Flower said:
    Ruthrelad said:
    I have never played the game outside of easy-mode-factions
    well, That aside. I get this new crash. Happens on the same save.

It might have something to do with leaders dying, I've gotten a few error messages when that's happened, and no burrial mounds. I do have 'capture the enemy comander' quest, although i'm dubious about what it means in a good VS evil fight where we try to kill them. Anyhow, I load the game up, it crashes less than a few minutes later (each time on my way towards edoras, who we're waring with, but I haven't really tried other directions)

THIS is exactly what happens to me except the burial mound part.get some errors (i completely forgot about what errors) then after some 5 mins, it crash. since then,i cant play it anymore bcs it always crash :sad:
  5. reyzius

hello guys, i want to report 2 things (i dont know if this is a bug or no)

1. i always have ctd after 5- 10 minutes of the game. i patched the mod to the latest nightly build and my pc is not so bad actually (8gb ram,gt 720)

2. the war always start at the early of the game, i still at lv 2 and then the war begins. is it something common? i mean my stats is so bad but the war starts so i cant do anything really lol.i start as a gondor nobleman.

may i know any of reasons about the ctd and war thing? sorry for bad english and thx in advance.
  6. reyzius

Helloo i want to report something

I know player initiates siege is currently at beta states. So when i siege cair andros (im gondor) i win the siege and the aftermath is gondor doesnt have the cair andros and its belong to player faction. Is it common bug or what? Sorry for bad englisb
  7. reyzius

Khamukkamu said:
    Latest build pushed to steam!

--- Added updated 3.5 menu statue with new credits.
    — Now the new font also works in DirectX7 mode, still used by some players.
    — Balance changes:
      • Base probability to spawn parties daily have been increased by 10%.
      • Party limit multiplier has been increased by a varied amount.
       (This will lead to more parties being spawned for a more dynamic game)
      • Player-initiated siege ENABLED.
      • Influence cost of asking marshal to siege & player initiated siege has been reduced.
    — New trait: Butcher.
    — Major formations & AI update thanks to the PoP team!
    — Troll quest fix.
    — More robust raid village center selection.
    — In Vain's scene & guardian party fixes.

just download a workshop version?
  8. reyzius

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

hello guys just wanna ask that 0.8.1.1 we can play with pbod?
  9. reyzius

serol said:
    reyzius said:
    helloo guys, a confused good people here :oops: :facepalm:

what should i download for this 3.3.5 version, do i need nightlies patch or no? fyi im a steam user. im kinda confused:sad:

andddd are we really can initiates a siege?? thats one hell of a work!!

and for the quest,does the quest available for the leader of the faction? or there are some special quest that requires special npc?

thx in advance!
    just use the workshop version

1 last question. is gondor supposed to be weak in this patch? prince imrahil as  marshall still have 10 soldier and not regenerating. is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? i downloaded TLD warband asset pack.

thx in advance
  10. reyzius

helloo guys, a confused good people here :oops: :facepalm:

what should i download for this 3.3.5 version, do i need nightlies patch or no? fyi im a steam user. im kinda confused:sad:

andddd are we really can initiates a siege?? thats one hell of a work!!

and for the quest,does the quest available for the leader of the faction? or there are some special quest that requires special npc?

thx in advance!
  11. reyzius

B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Gaabriel20 said:
    1. Download the Silverstag mod:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,268103.0.html

2. Go to Siverstag module folder;

3. Launch the WSE loader and choose the Rus 13h Mod.

:wink:

u need silverstag to run this?
  12. reyzius

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

hello just wanna ask 1 question

currently i have pop 3.8.2. do i need to dowload 3.8.3 frst or u just can jump into 3.8.4 patch?

thx in advance
  13. reyzius

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

fladin said:
    Code:
    is freelancer and PBOD mod injected? i wanna try this mod..looks beautiful.
    No, it's a plain native module with some minor modifications

well you know what, i already tried this mod and this mod is so amazing! the music is epic but fun to hear, the map is neat, the army was so damn good, and the recruitment thing is okay...its one flawless mod i guess..

already at day 20 with no bugs to report.

hope this mod keep going  with freelancer and PBOD at another patch. thx!
  14. reyzius

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

is freelancer and PBOD mod injected? i wanna try this mod..looks beautiful.
  15. reyzius

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Well well seems like im not diong it right XD thx for quick answer sir
  16. reyzius

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

In perisno 0.81 i want to change my kingdom culture to kaikoth for about 300k. But i cant change it since i cant afford it. But the real problem is i have abt 600k+ in my treasury. Is it bug or am i doing something wrong?

Thx in advance
  17. reyzius

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

hello guys i'm new to this mod so pardon me if im being noob hehe (hillarious mod btw)

i just want to ask 1 question. when in battle, when i press f1, it seems like the other options (f4-f:cool: dissapear quickly. is this known bug or its just some missing files.

thx in advance
  18. reyzius

Hello guys, i just wanna ask some question..

i already download everything frm github, the game works perfectly. then i tried to download some submod like kham's rcm, and banastre balances. it works good and perfect until i realized that there is no troop tree.

i just wanna ask, if its a problem or the troop tree got removed bcs of some reason? thx in advance guys, i really like this mod.

(warband version)
    :grin:

(and my money is called +1 power strike lol)
Back
Top Bottom