Search results for query: *

1. New player looking for info.

Yeah my impression of the game at the start was this is awesome. Then I got ambushed by 5 groups of 20+ outlaws with my 35 man army which went incredibly bad. Lance targeting got harder, damage output is almost gone, everyone's rocking 12ft polearms and chain armor. It's almost impossible. I managed the first 3 groups...Losing all my regular sdiers, and only having my 4 companions for the last fight went terribly. I also noticed most of the "new" gear and mounts are all mid-end game requirements to use, unless you spec for just combat. I love the looks and the siege improvements make me interested, but idk how to get to that level without cheating or importing(cheating imo). I'll have to try 1257, I was originally looking for a medieval Europe mod when I found lords and realms.
  2. New player looking for info.

Hoping there might be some web source with information on the differences between native and lords and realms. I read the Info page but I was hoping for a more specific source(such as a wiki). I know this is player made and maintained mod, so my desires are tempered by the knowledge of the vast...
  3. Towns and what they sell.

Regardless of limitations, and time consuming processes...Which .Txt files vould contain the relevant code sequences that define the parameters that supply resources to each towns merchant. Hell I'll take the location of the code for the assess local prices, as that should give me at least a reference to start. If this type of change is undoable via alteration of .Txt files, then I will edit the .ini with modsys.
  4. Towns and what they sell.

I've read almost every page out of 153 pages in that thread lol. It tells me how to change the prices of said goods, but not where I might find how the merchants of each city get their goods. I can change how much gold said merchants have, but their goods...Not so much.  I think item_kinds1.txt can be altered to increase the frequency which the goods are produced, but ultimately I want to change my factions cities to buy everything for high end values. I have basic coding experience with a minor(very minor) knowledge of Python, so altering the "fun" parts of the game shouldn't be an issue.
  5. Towns and what they sell.

Trying g to figure out how to mod the town goods merchants to sell and buy certain items in certain places, also the frequency that they are restocked. Even just the txt file name would be good, I should be able to figure it out from there.
Back
Top Bottom