Search results for query: *

1. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

How do I do a prison break??? I've tried this 3 times in a row, I make the village leader set a fire, I kill the guard, get the keys, go inside and tell them to stay behind/fight with me but when I leave the prison I have all my stuff for some reason and all the guards i talk to act like theyll kill me but theyre peaceful and i cant attack them
  2. A Few Questions On How To Succeed

Thank you guys! Just one more question, are there any specific companions that I need or would be really helpful? Healers, traders, etc. Price doesnt matter as im setting up enterprises everywhere and im getting 8000 every payment
  3. A Few Questions On How To Succeed

Thank you both for quick replies! I got 15 maxed out Lancers from the merc guild to help the freelancers out

I'm not sure what Throthradians title is, the princess referred to him as Lord when giving me the quest
  4. A Few Questions On How To Succeed

Hello, bored of native and I'm still relatively still new to warband so I'm kind of struggling in this, but enjoying it still  :D 1. How do I train up an army? I'll get an army of 100 Freelancers, but most die before I can get them leveled enough to be a competent force 2. I can't get to a...
Back
Top Bottom