Search results for query: *

1. Open Source

Is this mod open source?
  2. Persistent Napoleonic

I know that. I just mean if I were able to get access.
  3. Persistent Napoleonic

I'm looking to make a version of Persistent World based in the Napoleonic Wars time period. I was thinking of basing it off of the l'aigle factions, weapons, and armors. However, I have no idea how to port over the files I need from L'Aigle to be able to use guns and correct troop types. If...
  4. The PW Team

You're all just mad because you aren't on it.
  5. The PW Team

6. delete

In response to all of the drama, I wish I could have gotten Churlish Church to put up the server we were working on. It had $250 worth of DanyEle's scripts, no donations, and no plated chargers, but Churlish wants to only play Arma 3, so rip that server.
  7. Ramaraunt's Free Services *FREE*

close but not really. All of Dorne is left out, I don't want the Iron Islands on the map, and King's Landing makes up half of Westeros.
  8. Ramaraunt's Free Services *FREE*

I'd like to request a map of Westeros. The map should be the perfect terrain of everything from Dorne to the North. Small modifications to help gameplay would be welcomed though.

It should include the castles of:
    Winterfell
    Eyrie
    Riverrun
    Casterly Rock
    Storm's End
    Highgarden
    Sunspear
    King's Landing

My steam is: [HT] King_Kennedi

Thank You
  9. Please Make Bannerlord PW Like The Original Twisted Swamp Map

The biggest problems with the mod nowadays are scripts that change key features of the mod. IE: /heal destroys the need for doctors, and /leave stops the use of commoners.

Some features need to be removed, but a lot of the new features such as /gg (also known as /give) are very handy in stopping the stealing of money when being transferred.

The only way to fix the mod at this point would be to remove the plugins that change game-play and add in features that promote more roleplaying in the community.
  10. How to Code a /RDM Script

I've seen code that allows someone to pull certain lines out of a text document by entering the first few letters on the first and last line they want to be extracted. Not sure if making a variable for the date - one minute & a variable for the date would allow the date to be input in place of the first few letters. However, the main problem is sending the newly generated text file onto the website with the logs.
  11. D-Day Event

I have the D-Day map from Aldric that was used a couple years back to host crazy events. I also have a server to run the event on. If anyone wants to be admins, we could probably start doing D-Day events again. There is also the possibility of doing ship battles and crusades. Message [HT]...
  12. How to Code a /RDM Script

It is for when admins aren't online. Much like when people complain on forums, but it is much easier to find a time frame for when stuff goes down with this command.
  13. How to Code a /RDM Script

I had an idea to make a script so when someone types /RDM, it takes a screenshot of the last minute in the logs and then allows them to type in the complaint. The screenshot should then be sent to the area where admins can see the logs. However, I am lost on how I would code this. If anyone...
  14. Edwards Mapping Project: Vendettan Isle

I know on Marshes of Aurum there are a lot of objects in the forest, but I get perfect frame rate on that map. Thus, the objects used on the horse shouldn't affect frame rate more than 1-5 frames.
  15. Edwards Mapping Project: Vendettan Isle

He wants to know what the frame rate will be like when near the horse due to the amount of objects in that area.
Back
Top Bottom