Search results for query: *

1. Úlfheðinn

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa (OOC)

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa OOC Thread for the Bannerlord play-by-post I just posted. Post any characters you want to add/play here. Name suggestions welcome (lol, I can't name ****). Character Sheet Template:
  2. Úlfheðinn

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa (IC)

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa It was midday by the time that Captain Dorotheus rode into the city of Sargot. He had been riding for the better part of a week and he did not doubt that he smelled and looked like it. Besides his horse, dirt, mud, and poor weather had been his constant companions on...
  3. Úlfheðinn

Bannerlord Early Access

Tiden är här, efter nästan tio år, så är Bannerlord här (dock i Early Access). För de som inte vet (dvs nya medlemar), är jag Ulf, Scandinaviska moderatorn. Lever mest i USA EST tid, men finns har om jag behövs. Ses ingame eller via Discord. - Ulf
  4. Úlfheðinn

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

A new thread for all the news that affect the Bannerlord generation, bonus points for statistics, and use of research papers. Some points for citations and sources. Minus points for memes (unless I deem them to be funny). Bromdenposting is of course strongly encouraged.
  5. Úlfheðinn

Pirates of Eberron (OOC)

A fancy adventure, set in the world of Eberron, more information to come, but enjoy a basic intro post Gamma and I quickly hashed out. The goal with this RP is to allow a wide-range of races, characters, alignments, so feel free to be creative. I'll try to have some more detailed rules...
  6. Úlfheðinn

Pirates of Eberron (IC)

A tower, dark and foreboding appeared on the horizon, the rising sun as its backdrop. The ill fated spire inspired fear and held many names across Khorvaire; the cage, the pit, hell, but few captured its terrible magnificence as its true name, the Dreadfort. The crashing waves of Clearwater bay...
  7. Úlfheðinn

The Mœbius Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the unofficial TaleWorlds thread dedicated to Mœbius Created by the up-and-coming Age of Empires II: The Densetsu. Curated by the established Úlfheðinn. Jean Henri Gaston Giraud (8 May 1938 – 10 March 2012) Mœbius, aka Jean Giraud, aka Gir --- Legendary french artist...
  8. Úlfheðinn

Caravan of Courage: Characters

Character Repository:
  9. Úlfheðinn

Caravan of Courage: OOC

Caravan of Courage Out of Character Thread Concept: We're going back to the basics as it were, a simple, small party play-by-post RP based in a setting that we are all hopefully rather familiar with (Mount and Blade: Warband, yo). Less of a focus on the perfect posts (a posted post is...
  10. Úlfheðinn

Caravan of Courage: IC

Presenting a 30 minute GisforGammaa & Úlf Productiontm (and whoever else decides to participate): Caravan of Courage Image credit to whatyoumaydo "I've got a job for you Orso..." Jelkela, Morning, March 22, 1257 A wretched hive of scum and villainy, the Lucky Dog tavern was well-known...
  11. Úlfheðinn

The Wellenspiracy: The Truth Is Out There

To save us all from stupidity, I have made a super secret and special thread where we can discuss the imminent Wellenpocalypse.
  12. Úlfheðinn

[PbP RP] The Black Hope of Jasna (OOC) --> WIP

The Black Hope of Jasna Out of Character Thread Rules: The World: WIP Something New Current Events: WIP Map: Character Sheet Template: Character Repository: TBA
  13. Úlfheðinn

(Low) Fantasy Play-by-post RP: Interest Check: OOC UPDATED!

Greetings fellow tavern patrons! I come to you today to offer an interest check for a Low Fantasy Play-by-post RP. The basics: A low fantasy play-by-post role-playing game set in a world very similar to our own with technological developments comparable to 14th Century Europe Monsters and...
  14. Úlfheðinn

Monitor

So I am in the market for a decent monitor. I'm not really willing to break the bank, but I'll also have a pretty powerful PC so it would be dumb to buy something too cheap. From what I've read online I think I am looking for a 24 or 27 inch monitor (leaning towards the 24 inch because it seems...
  15. Úlfheðinn

Motherboards

So, is there any particular company that to place my trust in at the moment or is it still a lottery of sorts? I'm looking into a Z97 board, but the prices aren't too great. Still, the ability to keep the board for later upgrades in the next year or two is a bit promising. Any views on this?
  16. Úlfheðinn

[PbP RP]The Battle for Dhirim (IC Thread)

The Battle for Dhirim Temnoi, in a small village near Uxkhal. "I'm telling you, our lands are in danger and our livelihoods are threatened by all this madness. I've heard from my brother, a messenger for the Lord in Uxkhal that the Khergits have taken both Rindyar and Reindi castle! The...
  17. Úlfheðinn

[PbP RP]The Battle for Dhirim (Character Repository)

Player Characters: Teofish Jec94227 Corndawg Paronomasia12 Bound Sentinel
  18. Úlfheðinn

[PbP RP]The Battle for Dhirim (OOC Thread)

The Battle for Dhirim War...it has always been a part of life in Calradia. The once mighty Calradic Empire has long since fallen and is now nothing but an ancient memory. Instead, Calradia is a land divided, six powerful kingdoms vie for power and seek to subjugate or destroy all those that...
  19. Úlfheðinn

[Interest Check] Calradian RP

It is a sad day when the Duckle and Spackle Tavern lies silent and an even sadder one when we don't even have a proper M&B RP in progress. Therefore, I am proposing the creation of a freeform play-by-post RP set in Calradia, starting on March 23, 1257 (as it does when playing Warband)...
  20. Úlfheðinn

Budget Box

So my laptop looks like it's about to die and I am feeling an itch to build a PC again. However, it's been a while since I lived in the US, is Newegg still a good place to shop? Secondly, I'd appreciate any feedback on parts to look into to. I'm really not trying to build a state of the art...
Back
Top Bottom