Search results for query: *

• Users: Arthur84
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Converting Lords to join your faction

Hi Guys, I am in a game at a stage where I have captured a couple of towns and have good relations with some lords whose faction is about to be wiped out.  I have tried and tried but can't seem to work out how to get a lord to join my faction.  I think there should be a way, will appreciate any...
  2. Converting Lords to join your faction

Hi Guys, I am in a game at a stage where I have captured a couple of towns and have good relations with some lords whose faction is about to be wiped out.  I have tried and tried but can't seem to work out how to get a lord to join my faction.  I think there should be a way, will appreciate any...
  3. Weapon switching orders

Hi Guys apologies if I missed this information somewhere glaringly, anyway I just would like to know how to give weapon switching and skirmishing orders please.  Thanks. :D
  4. How do I find a companion once I give him troops to go raiding?

I am having trouble finding my companions once I ask them to go raiding on their own.  I even tried asking them to stay in a castle, but they wonder off soon enough and I can't find them!  Any ideas anyone please?
  5. Arrows

I have been wondering about arrows for sometime now.  Obviously it appears arrows such as bodkin kind have less displayed damage than say steel arrow, but are more expensive, same goes for ivory arrows.  Which are supposed to be better?  And how can I tell?  From the price of the arrows or from...
Back
Top Bottom